Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 26

One Hell of A Monday Class


My day started off with a very lengthy Monday morning company meeting and also the ever so stressful and tension 1-on-1 meeting with Eric. Well it didn't turn out so bad as I thought it would be. Sweet~~~!!! So later I rushed to finished my claim for this month. Managed to finished it and submitted it in. Wow~! Thousand over ringgit this month. Cool~!!! But found out that I miss one bill for the accommodation last two weeks in Batu Pahat. Fuck~!!!


Had lunch with Sim and his two other colleagues in this restaurant called Ah Yeh in Kota Kemuning. One word, EXPENSIVE~!! Let me explain what we ate and you decide. We ordered Oyster in Egg, Hong Kong Baby Choy Sum, Meat-less Bean curd, Salty Veges Soup, Pak Suk Kong in Gralic & Onions all in small portions. Guess what is the damage??? RM 109. Fuck~!! The stupid fish cost us RM 47. The taste all normal only not to say spectacular or anything. Highly not recommended. But there's a lot of people eating there though.


Rushed for tonight class in TC as Cindy and Wannie will be there. I arrived in the nick of time actually. Lucky~!!! We had a very strong crowd tonight and all we all out with the shouting and kicking. I was all sweating from the first track. We did some really nice tracks too. As my sister in law told me that I gained a bit weight so it's a very big impact for me. So need to do more and eat less. BP's class as usual put in some extra weight for the squad and triceps. I sweat like a hell tonight. Thanx again LP for the water.


2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Wah! a bit Steep for lunch.... blek!
oysters expensive lerrr.. lolz....


LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

not me paying .. but still it's super steep...oyster as in Oh Chean la .. normal one la .. but nice la .. haha~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails