Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 14

Tired and Exhausted

It was a slow day for me. For those who didn't know, I was on MC today. My cough was really bad. I cough all the way to sleep last night. But Romiko was here to take care of me. Thanx babe :) Woke up and had breakfast with my girl before she went for her appointment. So slept again during most of the day.


Decided to go for gym as I don't have much exercise these days. So I went for Sue's BP class. Can't make it for BS class as it was full so I went down and read some paper. Sue came over and we had a little chat and I managed to request 1 track from her. Well it made my day more better. Cindy was there for BP class too. Cool~! Continued with Master T's BC class as usual. Mark, CP and KNSQ wasn't here tonight. But CP did managed to joined us for minum session later on.


Felt very moody and tired so I didn't talked that much tonight. Sorry to those who thought that I am a bit "out" tonight. Hopefully I will feel much better next week. Need to sleep early now, got a long journey up North waiting for me in around 8 hours time. C yer all on Friday class.

17 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

sick people pls rest at home mah, we know you ken leeeeeee without us....lolz...

Take good care, enjoy your SP trip.

Anonymous said...

* speechless *

CP, u have notin else to say meh??

Anonymous said...

wei... I got said take good care mah.....what else u want me to say ????

Anonymous said...

i meant ur " ken leeeeee " lar..bored of it liao ler..hehe..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ tq tq la u 2 !~! true also what MD said la. ken leee so bored already la~ go find somethin new~ hahaha~!!!

i will be joinin tonight's class. see u later ...

Anonymous said...

BO, so early u reach back ere??

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya la~ kia si beh ki pun ma~ haha~!!!

Anonymous said...

good to hear tat, nowdays i oso like tat, hehehe..v got to say thanks to LP coz she taught us 1..
haha..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya la~ we addicted to the KSBKP syndrom already .. haha!!! Beh Tahan~!!!!

Anonymous said...

MD, you KNS...

Since when i taught you this theory???

Anonymous said...

LP, cant u remember meh?? i reli appreciate wat u had taught me!!
TQ x 100...wakakaka..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ok la~ we make it official la~ LP is the KSBKP's founder~! another subsidary of BKLTL company~! haha~!!!

Anonymous said...

100% agreed wif u BO!! lolz..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

so any words from our new founder ar? haha~!!

Anonymous said...

he seems like very quiet ler..CP wher r u??

Anonymous said...

he seems like very quiet ler..CP wher r u??

BaBy OcTopUs said...

cause he is busy playing with the fireman is it? haha~! so how is the bee hives ar???

Related Posts with Thumbnails