Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 8

House Warming to Bday Supper

Wow what a night. I had to rushed to two places in one night for two different occasion. First, it was my hair stylist's Ben house warming. It was around 9.00pm when we arrived. The location was SS17. There were already a lot of people in his house when we arrived. Since it's my first time to his house so Romiko told me to look at his room as he had decorated and designed the stuff in it.
So this is one of the main attraction in his house. This figurine was made by him using only forks and spoons. Cool~!!

This lamp is made of Styrofoams. Neat~! Might have seem this before somewhere. But it's very creative.

Well this is definitely the main attraction in his room. This lamp cum chandelier was made out of fork and spoons also. Super~!!! Ok, so whose the guy that I had been mentioning so much? Well since he's the only guy in the pic, so you can guess who is Ben. We left around 10.30pm as we need to rushed to Sunway Mentari for another b'day party at Summer BBQ Steamboat with Romiko's friends. When we arrived they had almost finished everything as the dinner starts at 9.00pm. It's my first visit to this venue. Well it's not as good as Yuen but still OK la. I think after taxes and all, the amount is around RM20/head. Got home around half past midnight and carried up my PC up my brother's house and setting up everything. Super tired ....!!! Gym tomorrow morning so need to rest early. Well early in the morning at least. haha~!!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails