Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 14

It's A Long Night

As usual rushed over to gym after picking up my SIL but today I need to go over Kuchai to fetch my niece, Chloe. Cute~~!!! But surprisingly, I reached WC quite early. So I got time to unpacked and get my water filled. Saw Ann and BQ on my way up. LP was in her own space as she walked pass and me and didn't say anything. hehe!!

Tonight's BP class was quite hard as carebear choose some really old tracks (less than BP35). Part of it was because there is a cut off track for BP starting after the new release. So might as well did some really old nice tracks while we're at it. Bicep and shoulder was a killer for me. Managed to finished the class in one piece. (i know BKT was really fattening but do we really need that much of a work out??!!! haha!!!)

So continued with the BC class, QQ and KNS-Q wasn't here tonight. But we did some really nice tracks tonight (although we did some of the tracks already this week). Got some chore wrong and you owe us some push-ups dear. So I masuk our buku 555 and you can do it next time when we see you. haha!!! So here's tonight run down:-

  1. Apache Rock Bottom / Somebody Told Me
  2. We Not Gonna Take It
  3. Piece of Heaven
  4. Rock Me Amadeus
  5. Hymn
  6. U + ur Hand
  7. Hardcore Paradise
  8. Paradise
  9. Not Gonna Get Us
  10. We Believe

After parking my car in SS15, I saw Master T and Jac and we started to talk. The rest came over after seeing us. Say goodbye and we all went to K3K for minum. Food sux and at the end we finished our supper around 1am and all went home after that. What a long tiring night.

21 Octopus:

Swee said...

arrghhh... BKT... I need to do another BA and RPM today to burn that off completely! LOL..

Hm.. I paid 10 push-up on toes oledi, remembered to put that to buku 555 also ya..

Not all songs in pump before BP35 la.. Only.... Chest(Oye- BP30).... and Chest only.. That mean, we can still do the killer biceps (It's my Life- BP36) and shoulder (Tribal Dance- BP48).. anytime~~~ Hehe

BaBy OcTopUs said...

arghhhh~~~~ It's DEFINITELY Not My Life. hahahah~!!! that one really a killer. my arm was all sore when I did BC later. haha!!!

OK la, the 10 push-ups will be deducted from the 555 book. so it's 20 more to go. haha!!!

no worries, remember what u said, water retention. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

I think MD should do more than you, K-bear.....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP : u mean push up? aiya~ we all did push up already .. hehe~! but K-bear need to do more cause she's the instructor ma. hehe!!!

Swee said...

I think CP refer to ..... classes.... lol... remembered... md,tshirt,water retention.. LOL

BaBy OcTopUs said...

that one not water retention la .. that one is what we guys called "The Sweat Effect" haha!!

Anonymous said...

yup, right. i mean MD need to do more cardio....

Md where got water retention lah...he cannot use this excuse

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya la, galz got water retention from P onli. we no P so no water retention. We got "sweat retention" only. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

Sibeh KNS u all..me notin to say liao!!

Swee said...

Ok la... he is NOT that fat also, but core... hm.... weak la... so, he needs to do more core works as well....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha!!! no worry la bro. more classes can burn more. but no worries also la ... we "attached" already ..so no need to worry to much on the appearance side. hahaha!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

After hearing U explained the BB new release, I am really tempted to try it out. Sound's really challenging ... good good~~~~ !!!!

Anonymous said...

Carebear, is BB good enuf for core? or Pilate is more better? tats why i join BB now, hehe..

BO, even tho alrdy " attached " but we still need to maintain our appearance ler..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I heard Pilate is the hardest to do la .. but K-bear confirm la~

appearance is most definitely important .. we jual ourselves everyday one ma~ haha~!!!

Anonymous said...

come and join me to Fit Ball Core...., challenging !!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Fit Ball ar ... might consider .. but so far ... Bkt Tinggi is it?

Anonymous said...

Pilates definetly focus more into core work, but like yoga, pilates is very personalised, the intensity depending on the class level and intructor. Same goes to fitball.

Whereby, BB is a combination with tai chi, yoga and pilates. The musics are awesome, and the moves are well cheorographed, as it is getting more and more challenging these days.

Fitball, is using the 'stability' to challenge and work the core. Pilates using diff breathing technique, the resistence in breathe to fire the deep core.

:)

K-bear (Geez, sounded like K-Mart.. lol)

Anonymous said...

pilates really work in adjusting the posture and working core, with continuos practise la. My personal experience. :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I know pilates more difficult cause Jean told me that they are the most well-paid among the rest. haha!!! So should be very challenging ba .. haha!!! But good explanation ..!!!

Anonymous said...

ya ya... i agree, pilates more difficult...

I just start do Fit Ball, but it very challenging. Dun know why every pose I will sweat like hell...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Should called it Sweat Ball la if like that .. haha!!! :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails