Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 17

BQ FFK Us~!!!

As it was Wednesday and I had a filling lunch with MD. So we decided to skipped gym yesterday tonight. Wait~! That doesn't came out right?!! haha! OK la, we're plain lazy yesterday night. So we decided to go makan after work. So I had decided to called up BQ to joined. All went well and we're discussing where to eat. But as my MSN was having some problem so I wasn't able to continue the conversation with them.

I was rushing down PJ to meet with MD and BQ when MD told me that BQ FFK us to go gym. KNS~!!! She told me that she gonna joined us and later said wanna go RPM in Uptown. Sigh~! So I quickly asked MD to call Ted to join us. And changed the venue. We were initially planned to go Damansara Uptown for Hokkien Mee. But since BQ FFK us, so I decided to bring MD and Ted over Section 17 for some Loh Mee.

The place is called Tua Huat Loh Mee. I had blog bout this place before. But haven't migrated it to my new blog over here. Will update as soon as possible. OK, back to the dinner. Ted brought one of his friend, Louisiana (not sure if I got that right?!). So we had some Loh Mee, Cantonese Noodle, Fried Rice, Yau Mak Vege and Spring Rolls. Full again. Chat till people close shop again. haha~!

As we are not done, so I decided to go Jaya One for second round. So off we go, Oldtown White Coffee at Jaya One. Parking was a bitch. But the place was so huge. And the place was packed around 10pm. We called it a night around 11.15pm as it was pass my bed time. ZzzZZzzZzzz

16 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

ai yor...you all nor BQ's BFF mah.2 of you go makan also never called me...very sad lah! but i got get the news said that you going to IOI mall..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I know BQ go with who la .. no need to ask Ah Kwai also we know already one.

Like I said, u r comin up from Klang. We don't want you to rush also. Cause we know very jam that night.

No la, we're not goin for Peggy bear's class ... she still need Gingko. haha!!

Anonymous said...

haiz...Im so "got heart" mah! why jam ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

cause yday Anwar kena tangkap, so alot of block in federal highway also. even today morning and yday nigth when I got home.

I also got heart la, dowan u to Pek Chik in the car during jam ma. hehe~! :)

Anonymous said...

agreed wif BO, if CP come all the way from Klg, wat a waste of petrol to come all the way from Klg juz to meet us makan...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Except ur below ur house also got petrol can pump FREE one la~ haha~!

Anonymous said...

Attn Ms.BQ,

now only u noe, u FFK us & u get the " balasan " hahaha!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

setiap angkara ada balasannya. haha~ like i said, it's called Karma

Anonymous said...

http://www.tourism-melaka.com/TanjungKling.html

above link about some motel and seafood in melaka...

Anonymous said...

BO & MD, since 2 of you so rich ..opps ..should used crazy for PSP..

I got find some link in lowyat.net...have a look before you buy ..

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=695730&hl=psp

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=687899&hl=

Anonymous said...

Attn to MR. TABLE (BO & MD)

i wanna make a clarification here, first, i din ffk 2 of u, tat time when u asked me was after i promised ppl to join rpm in uptown n somemore i hav told u al i might go for rpm on tues nite.so, pls dun simply use the word "FFK" on me.

Second, makan hokkien mee @ uptown was my suggestion n dunno who is the 1 was saying it's too fattening n wanted to go for other food. somemore said cant wait for me to finish the class, then i said ok lo, u al go ahead, i wil not joinning. now want to table me, kns..(tis paragraph is exclusively attn to MD)

Finnally, 4 words for both of u - "qing zhe zi qing" (in canto)/ 清者自清 (i know u r very good in reading chinese, md) hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Dear BQ,

next time please record down the conversation, then nask LP post it...

wakakaka

Anonymous said...

Dear BQ:-

No need to clarify la, what happened already happened.

You FFK us, You also Kena FFK.
We call this "Sin Yau Sin Po, Ngok Yau Ngok Po"

Anonymous said...

Dear " Mr.Daniel's WIFE ",

doesnt matter lar..deep inside our heart, we noe wat kind of person u are!

* i promised ppl to join rpm *
- hmm..wonderin who is the " ppl " Daniel??

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ok la, from one table manufacturer to another, I know your concern.

This Ms.Daniel XXX will get her 'balasan' one day ... opsss .. i spoke too soon, she already kena that same night .. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

GOD is alwiz there watching u Mr.Daniel's XXX...kekeke!! this is the consequences of FFK!!

super lolz..

Related Posts with Thumbnails