Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 1

Just Can't Make It

I was left quite early today from my office as Eric left for Taiwan today. Sweet~! Arrived in Axis around 5.25pm waiting for my SIL to off work. But she only managed to leave around 6.45pm. damn~! I need to rush again~! But I only managed to reached home around 7.20pm. Don't think that I can make it for the 7.40pm class in Consplant anyway. Frustrated~! My face was quite pissed the whole way home. And I know she was quite Pai Seh also. haha~! So stick around house for dinner tonight. But mom didn't expect me for dinner. So not much food for me. Sad ~!


Went our for supper with Eva tonight. Had a long chat with her. Catching up on each other's matter. Then suddenly my handphone rang. Message from CNN. Yes, I "subscribed" to this service which updates me on all the recent happening and also "hot" gossips. So what's the news I thought?

Oh my gosh~! I just found out that, BQ's BFF was willing to borrow her shoe to BQ, if BQ was willing to come over to The Curve for BC yesterday night. And BQ was telling me that she didn't wanna joined us cause she didn't brought her shoe and no one wanna borrow a shoe to her. So which one is true? What is BQ thinking? Come let's discuss this matter.

Source: CNN Live Broadcast Inc.

7 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

me cant stop LOLZ!! ur CNN is very reliable!! thumbs up for the GOOD SERVICE!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

abouthan~! Best Service in PJ, Subang and some even said Pantai Remis~! hahaha!!! Dun Play Play hor~! haha!!!

Anonymous said...

KNS~!! Since when i CNN to you, it was your SMS Broadcast Provider ok.

But why you put the carebear picture here, i thought u wanted to discuss something about K-bear and her BFF, lol lol...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Early2 morning already KNS~! really lar ..!! haha!!! CNN or SMS or BLOOMBERG or CNBC .. i dun care la. I just subscribe onli. hehe~!

I put the carebear pic cause I cannot get any other pic with BFF in it ma. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol... I thought it was something about me also when I saw the carebear!

Eh... Which CNN ar? How come I didnt get it one? Not my CNN right? If so, I am so going to slap him, service failure!

And you ah.. memang KNS la... Open invitation for discussion somemore.. Lol...

Anonymous said...

hahaha...last night im out of circle lah. the CNN dun allow me to join !!!! sob sob

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-bear, I think the telco u subscribe not so up to date la. U need to scout around and look for another one. U want me to intro mine to u? hahaha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails