Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 14

Manic Monday

Boy was I rush tonight. I was picking my SIL when I saw this massive jam heading back to Kinrara en route Jalan Klang Lama. So I thought that I would skipped BC class tonight. But surprisingly it wasn't that much jam after I turn into OUG. Reached home, grab my bag, changed and off I go to The Curve. It took me around 40 minutes to reach.

I parked outside the entrance of the parking lot (this gonna be my usual spot from now on). Once I arrived in the main studio, Master C was already doing track 2. OK la, Still can do 9 tracks. Saw the usual suspects tonight (CP and LP) but with an addition of MD. Position myself behind LP and poked her to go a step in front. Yes~! The Indian Guy was there again tonight. Managed to finished off the whole track safe and sound. It's the 4th week since the new release, so it's a mix tracks for tonight (thank god~!). So here's the run down of the tracks:-

  1. If I Were You (miss this track, thnx again MD for the update)
  2. The United Vibe (Master T did this already.. haha~! Deja Vu)
  3. Shooting Star (Nice track, so miss this track)
  4. Light's Out (hard kicking track...nice)
  5. Elevator (who doesn't like this track??)
  6. That's Right (Ok only la this track. haha~!)
  7. The 6th Gate (I still like the other "chore" haha!!!)
  8. Believe In Me (did someone requested these songs tonight?)
  9. I'mma Shine (not as tough as BC 35 la, Master C .. haha!!)
  10. Now We Are Free (thnx LP and K-Bear for the confirmation)

After BC class, we all skipped K-Bear's BP class. haha~! No mood to do tonight, cause too rush. So off we (MD, LP, CP, Doctor & Master C) went to Kopitiam for minum. LP left half way as she need to accompany her KM to the car park or the other way around??. Long chat bout our previous travel experience and whose the prettiest instructor in whole FF. haha~! You know I know la guyz~! Talk till people close shop around 10.30pm and off we.

31 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

track 1 is " if i were u "

Anonymous said...

now MD also know the track name...good

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiya~ we dun say doesn't mean we dunno ma .. haha~ but that track is nice la :)

Anonymous said...

yes...yes...but got a track seldom listen....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: u mean the cool down track? which one we seldom listen to? most of the tracks were regular tracks ler ..

Anonymous said...

Eh? I thought cool down track was Now We Are Free, no? Or maybe i heard wrongly... hehe!!

Anonymous said...

LP, why u run out, master said he want to do your lovely track wor..but which one is ur lovely track ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

LP: I am not sure what is the track called ler .. so maybe ur correct ... where's LGM when we need her ar? haha~!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

lovely tracks.... what is that? Because Of You? haha~!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. cox i used to skip the last two tracks for the preparation of next class. But i forgot the BB was at 8.45pm, meaning i would still have 15 minutes allowance before the class starts.

If i know i would only do one class, then i won't skip the tracks la, hehe!!

I also wonder what is my favourite track? It could be Here I Come, as i requested this track from Master before.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

yes, u always skip if u got BB later after BC i know .. hehe~!

here I come? hmm....that is simple track ler ...

Master C if ur reading this: Do something challenging la .. hahaa!!!!

Anonymous said...

Doctor was in my Pump class leh... Who you had drinks with? :P

I think the cool down in "Now we are free" .. I caught a little of the moves..

And, One track same with my playlist tonight... :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-BeaR: Doctor came over straight away after ur BP class la .. cause cannto tahan already .. haha~!

Ok la, will admend the track list later .. thnx

could it be .. shooting star or believe in me .. either one .. but i think it's the first one .. haha~

Anonymous said...

I also not sure which track, " not gonna get us " ?

I dun think master C read this lah, coz his internet out of service..
last night he steal chicken let me catch lor...where got challenge...wakakak

Anonymous said...

LGM wuz bz dis morning. so u got yr answer edi??

MD: I'm Impressed (first comment)
clap clap clap... well done!!!

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: Ya la, I told him to do BC35 but he said gonna do something more challenging but at the end BC 33. haha~ Easy Chop La~ kekeke!!!!

Not gonna get us? what r u saying la CP??!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

So LGM the music for track 10 is what ar? just to CONFIRM!! haha~!

welcome back also la .. kekek!!!

Anonymous said...

Wrong... LOL

track 2, The United Vibe.

I am doing "Piece of Heaven" for track 3 and "...Be good to me" (BC36) for track 8 ..

Haha..

But indeed am doing MD's favourite track 9 tonight

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear: haha~ here i come ....no challenge ler .. kakaka~!!!

but i like Piece of heaven ... karaoke track .. kekeke~!!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Doing Piece of Heaven tis Friday arr?? yippeee (achelli did it yday morning but... nemind... NICE Song)

har? yr playlist this week includes United Vibe oso ar? dun do that Friday can??

LGM

Anonymous said...

yday track 10...errr? eeks... wasn't paying attention wor..... soli... wakakkaa...

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ok la, can also .. since I had been doing it since last Thurs already for United Vibe. So another day won't kill me and I like the song. haha~ Miss Scooter~!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

what are u doing la? ur not in the class at that time is it? haha~ nvm la~ they already told me .. should be reliable .. :)

Anonymous said...

NOPE, left la... cos i wanted to do the 4tracks of people's class ma... since FOUR of you disappeared to yam cha....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Aiya~ I told u already die2 also must do 5tracks .. but u dowan. ppl die2 also say u onli do 4tracks. thn u must die2 prove tht u can do more ma. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

ya lah, die die also need to do mah....run out....not a good attitude...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya lo, do half2 dun respect the instructor ler .. luckily she doesn't gave u the "stare"

Anonymous said...

well, at least i die die oso do FOUR full tracks ok...

not like some ppl... go yam cha... blek!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

at least we all die2 also go Yam Char, not scare to skip K-Bear's class. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

The prettiest instructor is yoga Jasmine?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yup~! clever girl~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails