Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 8

So Early, So Jam, So Sleepy, So Rush

I woke up early as usual around 6.30am and already I heard a loud noise outside my house. What's the sound you ask? The sound of heavy rain smashing on the roof top. My gosh~! I looked out my window and saw some lightning and thunder with super heavy rain outside. Damn I am gonna be wet getting into my car this morning. Leave my house around 7am and luckily I wasn't that wet but ironically my pants got wet when I was retracting my umbrella. Sigh~!

Reached Bintang mall at Kinrara and there were already a lot of cars piling up. Fuck~! This is gonna be a long drive. The road was jam but luckily not flooded. Cars were moving very slow. Finally reached my SIL's office and it took me around 50mins which normally only took me 35mins. Rushed down to Federal Highway and I was stuck in a miserable jam from Jln 222 overhead bridge onwards. Fuck~! I used the emergency lane and managed to skip a lot of cars in the process. Exit to LDP and heading to Sunway Toll. Paid Sunway Toll and turn into KESAS, paid another toll. Saw a pile up again after the KESAS toll as a lot of cars were heading up Summit exit. Luckily it was just a while. Speed towards HICOM, and there was a massive jam on my side of the road. FUCK~!!!! Time is 8.15am. Accident on my side of the road. 4 cars bumper to bumper. Be a Malaysian and Ke Poh for a while. Then speed off rushing to K.K. Reached office at 8.28am. My gosh~! 1-1/2 hour drive to work. Stupid Rain~!!!

42 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

hahhahaha....i used 10 mins to office...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

KNS la~ I drive to work like can go back Mentakab already .. KNS x infinity~!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nasib baik...my house area no flood...if not, same...i will stuck in jam even my office so near

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Luckily now days I leave in apartment in Lvl 3. If flooded, God Bless those people living landed property. haha~!!!

Anonymous said...

How could u just took 13 mins from Hicom to K.K when there was a massive jam? Omg.. impossible!!

Too bad Malaysia has ppl like you, so "ke po", no wonder jam like hell this morning, haha!!

I took 1 hour and 15 mins to reach office, KNS~!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yes~! Believe me, it's juts 13mins. I just use my usual speed to go onli. well maybe slightly faster la. HICOM there I was stucked for around 5 mins or less.

Aiya~ We "Ke Po" cause we "Care" ma. haha~!

Anonymous said...

i alos wonder how can he take abt 13mins from hicom to KK...fly ???

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Do you know who is the most lucky one? BQ la.

Ppl working with her husband, can sleep till 9am onli wake up. So LUCKY~!!!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP/LP : HICOM and KK not that far la. I already calculated la.

From HICOM S.A - 1st Roundabout-5min;
1st roundabout to my office-less than 10mins la.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

But if LP drive maybe less than that la. cause she's KL Drift ma. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok la, from Hicom to KK actually is not that far la, can reach within 5 mins if there's no jam.

And the jam this morning was not that terrible like my side right? I trust BO la.. haha!!

Anonymous said...

yup, LP is subang drift, not KL.

BQ is tauke soh..(tauke punya ah soh)...wakakaka

BaBy OcTopUs said...

TQ for trusting me. KNS to those who doubt me..kekeke!!!

Your side always jam cause of the new road construction. So cannot do anything and also HICOM.

BQ is mistress Tauke Soh la. hah~!

Anonymous said...

eh, wen is BQ goin to get married?? heard tat they alrdy took the weddin pics ler..hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

when you oversea...she married lo

BaBy OcTopUs said...

KNS la~ married also nvr inform .. later full moon banquet also no need to inform one lo ... xien liow looooor~!!!!

Anonymous said...

ai yor...no budget mah...so mah cin cin cai cai....lor

Anonymous said...

wat no budget!! her husband very the rich ler!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya la, but maybe low profile la .. so cannot let ppl know so much la .. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

she scare spend money to invite us lah

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya lo~! bcome Si Tou Poh already start to become stingy mer? Last time also OK one wor ... although I dun really remember when she last treat me la .. haha!!!

Luckily LP not like her sister la .. still wanna treat us for movie tonight. kekeke!!!

Anonymous said...

Who said i wanna treat u guys for movie tonight? So many ppl out there, unless i have one "Money Maker" at home, otherwise.. wakaka~!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Aiyo~! Wanna say like that mer?!! No Money maker cannot treat us mer? You already promoted ma .. sure need to celebrate a bit la.

No movie treat than after movie supper also we accept one wor .. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

wah....BO, your sirname is " Wat" ah....so pandai de...

TQ LP....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

what to do CP. nowdays everything also increase. so must rely on frens who got promoted to treat us not promoted at all one la. .haha~!! kidding la~

Anonymous said...

LP, if belanja us oso i tink not more than RM30 nia maa..ok lor, i reli noe which type u are!!

wakakakaka...

Anonymous said...

like that hor....i dun think i got promote lor....my company soooooo small

cant fight woth LP's biggggggg company

Anonymous said...

MD, u talked so loud huh. What about u pay us the movie this time, and then next round is mine? Haha..

Anonymous said...

LP, im alwiz LOUD one ler!! kekeke!! we ask u 1st to belanja, terbalik u ask me to belanja back!! i am a very STEADY man!! tonite u belanja, nx round definitely on me!! how??

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Cool~! BKLTL ppl go out very steady one .. we say thing, say one time onli one, if OK means OK, if SET means SET~! haha!!!

So tonight LP treat ar? TQ TQ!!!!

Anonymous said...

LP treat us?? hmmm..tat depend whether she ask back for the $$$, kekeke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

if we say like that she lagi talak minta balik the $$$ la .. haha!!! cause she's also very steady one ma .. hahahah~!!!

Anonymous said...

wah lao...BO...wake up so early to reply ah??

BaBy OcTopUs said...

what to do la .. we pai mia ppl now days need 2 wake up at 6.30am ma .. i knw i knw, u wake up at 5.30 is it? hehe!!!

Anonymous said...

no lah, 6am nia...maybe next time we can sent them a morning call ....lolz

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya la~! i know who will definitely KILL us .. BQ~! Cause ppl Hor Mia working wit her husband one .. 8.30 onli wake up one .. haha!!! Memang Tau Keh Soh la~!!!

Anonymous said...

pls...she wake up 9am, bring all along her tooth paste and make up things do it at office...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Aiya~ ppl dun go aslo can la .. masuk noon also can mar .. She Tau keh Soh ma .. who dare to complaint wor .. haha~!

Anonymous said...

tis Tau Keh Soh asked to belanja oso tak mau, so rich yet so " kiam siap " hahaha!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiya~ all tau Keh soh also the same one la .. that is the pre-requirement to bcome Tau Keh Soh ma .. must Kiam Siap and Kiasu and KiaSi and Kia Si Beh Ki Pun~! haha!!!

Anonymous said...

at least her younger sis still not tat kiam siap lar, hehe!! got belanja us...kekeke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya lo~! BQ need to learn from her sister la .. haha~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails