Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 13

Steamboat @ SOS Home

After a long night on Friday night with KNSQ's birthday. BKLTL members had another plan for the next day. Which is our 1st Steamboat session and SOS was so nice to borrow us their lovely home for us to held this occasion. So the night started with BQ & QQ going to Jusco for food sourcing and CP bought his share from Friday night. I arrived around 7pm and shortly after that CP came by. All of us helped to prepared the soup and also unpacking all the cold seafood. During the commotion we managed to break a plate in the process. haha~!
We (Me, Romiko, BQ, QQ, CP and LP) started our session first around 8pm. What a load of food. My gosh, this is the first time I saw so many pork balls and the best is the "Kam Chan Ku". Macam bukit. haha~! But we were managed to finished most of the food. We're using inductive cooking method so it's very clean and fast too. Since SOS's don't cooked that much so no need to buy gas tank lo. hehe~! This is our first round of food and we're all like hungry wolves waiting for the food to be boiled and steamed. Ok, let's dig in~!!! Looked at all the food in the bowl. My gosh~! So much. But the food was really nice. Plus CP had brought his mom's specialty sambal from Ketam. Perfect. But too little. But nevertheless, it was really nice of him to brought that too. I think we had at least 100 over pork balls that night. And I had ate almost 40 over of them. Super~!! QQ had also brought the one extra spicy chilly sauce from her hometown. MD and Ai Ling came around 9pm with one dozen of Big Apple Donut but we're all quite full at that time. But thanx again for the donuts bro. This is the only group photo which we took that night as the others were busy tiding up the room (K-Bear was shy sitting on the right and didn't want to be in the picture). Ya la~! We were all SS at that time. haha~! K-Bear came around 10pm with her part Baskin Robins. But due to some miscommunication, we ended up with some Strawberry and also Berry's flavoured ice cream. haha~!! But lots of thanx K-Bear for the sweet sweet ice cream.

We called it a night around 12.30am. Yes I know it's still early but some were already sleepy and need their beauty sleep. I got home around 1.20am after sending QQ home. After bathing I was more awake but nothing much to do. So just went to sleep. What a weekend. We should do this again soon. But not so much food at the same time please. kekeke~!!!

PS: Thanx again SOS for organizing the steamboat session.

32 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful night!!

But should plan to do something different after the dinner rather than just sitting down and watching the TV.

And too bad.. i was not in the picture, haha.. :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Cause K Bear arrived after that and all was full from the dinner. So all just wanna rest on the sofa and noone suggested anything and something was on Astro. haha~ so many reasons.

Sorry, cause we're all SS outside while u were at the back cleaning. keke~!!! i try to photoshop u in la~ haha~!

Anonymous said...

I saw K-Bear also looked a bit boring, haha!!

Oh ya, forgot now you have photoshop, keke..

Anonymous said...

BO, u should take some photo when they are cleaning mah,....expecialy BQ mop the floor

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: ya lo~! she looked so concentrate when she mop the floor ler .. macam sangat PRO la ..haha~!

Anonymous said...

wei...after she mop hor, she go to shower ler...im sure she sweat a lot...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

true2 .. LP also didn't bath ma .. but good also la .. at least she is hygienic ma .. hehe~! :)

Anonymous said...

KNS~!! Meaning to say i was NOT hygienic la. I didn't sweat also, and i just bath before the dinner. Haha..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

BQ also bath b4 the dinner. I think all also bath b4 the dinner.

I didn't said that ur NOT hygienic la, js that ur BQ more hygienic onli compared to you lo. haha~!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hi... No la, I wasnt bored la, I was watching the show on Astro, bit tired after the long day.. :)

And, I was happy with my choc ice-cream....

Next time, we do BBQ ! ;P

Anonymous said...

K-bear not bored lah, she so concentrate watching those male model....lolz

Anonymous said...

BBQ, wow....I want !!1

BO, if do BBQ, so can prepare do char siew lo

Anonymous said...

CP, let's do it for your birthday, haha~!!

Anonymous said...

wow...sound fun...but where to do it wor ? your big house again ?

I scare later BQ dark face..

Anonymous said...

There's no problem. The only thing is we don't have the BBQ equipment.

Anonymous said...

eh, tot we are goin to Melaka and not celebratin CP's birthday, hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

then you mah asked all of them go melaka lor....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

MD: ya lo, i tot we all wanna go melaka on sat already one wor? not mer? haha!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: Yes, can see K-Bear saliva also almost overflow looking at the male models. haha~! but the male models ma ma onli la~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

LP: really wanna BBQ ar? thn wht we said last weekend came true already la. .. haha~! U remember? hehe!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear: I like ur shirt .. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. now i know what u trying to say. Yes, i believe they will be excited for this upcoming event. :P

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yes~! U r so clever.

"Sick Mind, Think A Like"

haha~!!!

Anonymous said...

LP n BO, why i dun know what 2 of u said ah ?????

BaBy OcTopUs said...

nvm la~ this is between us two onli ... kekeke~!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes.... I am so not into those models la....

Ma-ma only... But the way some of the photos taken was very nice indeed..

I hv quite a numbers of these statement T-shirts.. :)

Another one read:
I am not perfect, but part of me are awesome...

My fren got me 2 fm BKK last month again:

1/ I live well without you~~ :P
2/ I am not Lesbian.

I am so not gonna wear the 2nd T.. LOL, later kena tembak on the street.. :s

Anonymous said...

next time we do BKLTL group T-shirt...which short name you want ? SSI? K-bear ?

Anonymous said...

but hor.,..im got a t-shirt

" I'm not a bitch "..

Im not dare to wear it..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: OK, we got the picture. haha~!!! no need to send so many time.

Anonymous said...

omg....connection problem.....kns

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear: I saw the "I'm not a lesbian" T b4 ler .. :)

I have those with picture and statement shirt which some is too 18SX to wear also .. haha~! so wear during supper onli .. keke!!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Nvm la, increase my thread post .. haha~ ! althought it's a bit annoying seeing so many same msgs la .. haha~! will delete later ...!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails