Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 1

Long Night @ OldTown

Yes~! I'm able to make it yet again for Jean's 5.45pm yoga class at Summit. MD was there and so ass the rest of the yoga kakis. Today's class was a bit tough as it's something like a strength class. Yesterday was Loo's last class in FF as he's gonna shift to California from August onwards.

After the yoga class we took a walk as usual waiting for Master T's class to start. Saw Master T in the locker and he asked me to choose Track 6. So I choose most of the tracks onwards. kekeke!!! So here's the run down of the list:-

  1. If I Were You
  2. Born To Be Wild
  3. Mangas Verdes
  4. Holding Out For A Hero
  5. Hymn
  6. Vogue
  7. We Rock
  8. Believe In Me
  9. Gonna Fly Now
  10. I'll Stand By You

Well the tracks were OK and I am damn hungry tonight even before the class. I know I have a filling lunch but still. Anyway, all of us went to Oldtown in Taipan for minum as Master T need to briefed us on the agenda for his wedding. Initially I was planning to leave around 10.30pm or earlier but one thing lead to another and I only managed to leave after 11pm. Need to go home early as mom cooked dinner for me and I need to sleep early as always.

7 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Track 7 was We Rock, not So What. I knew you wanted to do this song for long, kekeke!!

Anonymous said...

you need gingko liao

Anonymous said...

Hm... Ok...Looks like "Believe in Me" appeared almost three times this week, do u all still want it tonight?

Anonymous said...

yes...i like this song very very much

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ my hand like wanna tore off already after the track .... kekeke!!!

Anonymous said...

my hand loose already after the tracks

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya la~ jab also no power already after the 2nd class la~ kekeke!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails