Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 11

My Day Off

Today is my day off, and it felt so good. I still woke up early around 7.30am to read the news and browse the web. Follow up with the appointment today and liaised with my man for the site visit today. Chatted with BQ and LP and decided to have lunch with them since I have an engagement after lunch around the area. Ate at this place which I totally forgot the name. Food was nice, but I prefer BQ's Fish and Chip to my Spaghetti. Finished lunch and went for my appointment after sending BQ back. Went over SS2 to check out the SE's C902 handphone. It's selling around RM1450. Not bad but no point changing my phone now. Just kepoh only. Meet up with a friend and chat for a while before I head to Digital Mall to get some stuff. Cancelled my appointment with my stylist and went over to 1Utama for window shopping. Thinking of what to get for my girl for her birthday. Got some ideas and suggestion from some friends bout it. Just before I left, I saw some crowd gathering around Mac City and curiosity got the best of me. It's Eason Chan, so I whipped out my trusty camera and snap a picture of him. Off I go to gym and meet up with MD. Class was Ok with a lot of Deja Vu session. So here's the playlist for the night:-

  1. Stuck On You (Nice~~!!!)
  2. Action (no action one~!!)
  3. Luv U More (I know who requested it but it's OK)
  4. Take A Break (boring~~~!!!)
  5. Elevator (Deja Vu #1)
  6. That's Right (still OK)
  7. Hit 'Em (long time didn't do, nice~!)
  8. Heartbeatz (Deja Vu #2)
  9. Dance Floor Anthem (Deja Vu #3 but atleast it's not the modified version)
  10. Breath Easy (Deja Vu #4 but I still like the song)

After the tiring class I continued K-Bear's Body Pump class together with BQ. Thanx again for accompanying me, or else I won't be doing the class. The bicep was a killer. The rest was still OK for me. Bath and left the gym as I need to rush home for dinner. Yes I know, dinner so late after gym. But it's already pre-cooked, so I can't say NO.

8 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

last night MG's class , bicep almost kill me....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear did 'It's My Life' for Biceps. Damn hard ~! maybe cause I last did pump since last Tues MG's class.

But MG's class normally not that diff compared to K-Bear lo.

Anonymous said...

Luv U More - nice karaokay song ma.... no??? lolx....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yup~! not bad~! but one too many time in a week will become bored. kekeke!!!!

Anonymous said...

i will told MG if you enter hi class....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ he cannot changed that much tracks la~ he said not enuff time to remember the tracks. so normally will be the same .. i am OK wit it la~ :)

Anonymous said...

If i were not mistaken, tonight he is gonna do Truly Madly Deeply woh.. but i think this should be no prob to u BO. Hehe..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Wah~ U so clear ppl do what track mer? So envy la~

BTW, he did do that track tonight... kekeke~! OK la, tiring also after finishing BS thn his class.

Related Posts with Thumbnails