Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 3

PC Fair @ KLCC

Woke up early today around 7.30am to finished off my weekly report. Drove over to Court 9 to pick up my friend, Bingy for breakfast. Initially planned to go Lorong Selamat Char Kuey Teow but the coffee shop didn't open (Damn~!). So we took our breakfast opposite the street. Chany joined us and passed me his wedding card.


So off we go to KLCC for PC Fair. Like always, a lot of people queueing up at the elevator and stairs waiting to go in. So what's cheap on this PC Fair, well BenQ 22" LCD is selling at RM655 (cash and carry). As always memory card and sticks were also very cheap. But I already have all the cards and sticks that I needed, so I didn't bought any. At the end I bought myself a Wireless Headphone which cost me RM50 for 2. Yes~! Buy 1 Free 1 for RM50. So the other one I gave to Romiko. It's running on RF and able to connect as far as 8m. Operate with AAA batteries or adapter. Able to receive Radio Frequency (yes~! portable FM radio).

I also bought Dual USB Joystick for my PC. I can not play my games with this joystick with my brother at home. Cool~! And I managed to haggle this item for just RM35. It's not Gola but it's similar and it's a whole lot cheaper. I had been looking for a pouch for my digital camera for quite some time. And I found this on sales for only RM10.

Meanwhile, Romiko bought two sets of WebCam for herself and her sister for RM68 each. It's 5M pixel resolution with auto face detection and auto focus feature is really good. But she was really upset when she saw another booth at the end of the hall selling the exact same unit for RM55. LOL~!!!

Since I bought a new joystick, I decided to get a new game to go with it (some sort like girls buying a pair of shoe after they bought a blouse, same theory~!!). So we went to Summit and I bought a game. Got home and the whole family was out shopping. So Romiko and I cooked spaghetti at home. Brother got home later and bought Big Apple Donut, Yummy~!!!

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

The pouch looks so girlie, but not bad. :)

Anonymous said...

ai yor...PC fair need to survey the price 1st then only can buy...compare price mah...

the pouch look girlish, maybe can give to LP

BaBy OcTopUs said...

OK la~ Not that girlish la .. haha~ I kinda like the flower in front .. hehe~! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails