Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 23

The Truth Is Finally Out

I had asked and she was OK with it. So I presented Romiko with her birthday present today. What did I get for my girl this year? Well nothing fancy but something practical. What can I say, I am a practical type of guy. I had finally decided to get her a LeSportsac handbag. Surprisingly I had decided to get her a LeSportsac. I had a few choices in mind ranging from Braun Buffel's wallet to Lollipops bags to others accessories. But at the end I decided on this as it's something that she can use during work and also leisure. I had choose from a few sizes that they offer and decided to get this Deluxe Everyday Bag for her. Well let's just say that it's not too large and not too small. As usual the bad come with a mini bag for storage of the big one. Thanx again K-Bear who suggested the brand for me and MD for accompanying me to survey around.

14 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

wah....so many love shape......

Anonymous said...

Ya lo, the color easy to match with most of her clothes ma : )

Anonymous said...

haha!! finally...

Anonymous said...

ya lo~ finally~! i took K-Bear's suggestion. And thanx again bro for accompanying me previously.

Hey remembered the Metrojaya chick? She still remembered us ler. When I was there, she ask, "mana u punya fren?" kakakaka!!!

Swee said...

You will not regret with that brand. Very durable, and easy-going with daily outfit! :)Water-resisitant also! Hee Hee~

Anonymous said...

K-Bear: Thanx again dear. Yup, it's easy to match with clothing be it sporty or jeans. And it's water resistance, so we do not need to bring umbrella out anymore. haha~! And it's easy to clean also. You can even submerge the whole bag into water to clean.

Anonymous said...

haha, no prob ler!! why dun u ask tat chick, can get staff price ar?? hehehe..

Swee said...

u can even throw it into the waching machine... Kakaka

Anonymous said...

MD: ada tanya, but she said not much wor .. but i didn't bought from her. cause the discount structure btw the counter and boutique not the same. plus she dun have the size that i wanted~! hehe~!!!

Anonymous said...

K-bear: yes~! definitely cannot put inside washing machine la~ who in their right mind would do that?!!!

so wasted that they dun have more of the tokidoki series. but they have another boutique in Alamanda which i haven't visit yet though.

Anonymous said...

huh? we were checkin tat day, i tot i was the same!!

Anonymous said...

Did we saw the same bag over at Metro? I dun think so. It's the other one. Also the LOVE sign.

Anonymous said...

is it?? me not very sure also, hehe..

Anonymous said...

nvm la~ already bought. lega~ now decide mana makan onli.

ur side start to plan what to buy already or not bro? hehe!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails