Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 14

Yoga to Dynamic Flow

I arrived in Summit quite early today as I had finished off my appointments quite early. Walked around and looked for something to buy. But didn't found anything interesting. So went back to gym and catch up with the news.

MD and me joined Jean's Yoga class as usual. But today's class was different as it is a 1 hour class. So we're doing Ashtanga Yoga. Boy I miss this class. It was quite tough since I haven't been doing Ashtanga for so long. Finished the class and decided to join Jazamine's Dynamic Flow. MD joined in with me and Darren was here too. Damn the class was tough. It started with breathing and goes into stances which prepares us for the final pose. The pose is call Eka Pada Galavasana or The Flying Crow Pose (see picture above).

We were so into the class that we forgot to noticed the time. When we realized it's already 7.50. So we left the class and changed our shoes. And managed to go in Master T's class from Track 2 onwards. Yes, I requested the whole tracks, so if I don't do the track, someone gonna kill me. haha~ So here's the run down of my playlist:-
  1. Apache Rock Bottom (couldn't joined in this track, wasted~!)
  2. Final Countdown (leg's still shaking from the previous class~!!)
  3. Fly Away (most the people like it)
  4. Jigga Jigga (boy I so regret requesting it at that time)
  5. Don't Stop Me Now (so miss this song)
  6. Leave Me Alone (slow and easy)
  7. The 6th Gate (yes~! we did the Summit's version of the chore)
  8. Crescendos of Estacy (Yes, we did it again today .. hehe!)
  9. Let's Get It Started (changed from We Got It Going as we're too exhausted)
  10. What Have You Done (Nice~~~~!!)

Didn't joined the rest for minum tonight as mom already reserved dinner for me and it's Chinese Hungry Ghost Day. So need to be back home as early as possible. No I am not superstitious but for the sake of my mom's advice.

9 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

KNS, reli SUPER TOUGH in Jazemine's class. Not bad, atleast we can train ourselves to the higher level in yoga.

Anonymous said...

But hor...i still prefer Josephine's class, kekekekeke...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ true true~! harder class can train us more.

I know u like Josephine cause she help you to 'stretch' more ma~ haha!!!

Anonymous said...

Chinese Hungry Ghost Day ???? BO, ppl dint use this name lah...

It called Ghost festival or Ullambana in Buddhism...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Is it? I saw this is what they write on magazines one wor. Ok la, maybe it's called Festival and not Day la~ hehe~!

Aiya~ we all not that superstitious one la~ nvm la!!!

Anonymous said...

next time you should try hot flow....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yesterday class was like Dynamic Hot Flow. Super Hot inside the class also . haha~!

Anonymous said...

Haha, u are rite bro!! wana request Josephine to have some classes in WC liao, kekeke..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yes~! Like she said, we just need to go to the front counter and request for her to have more classes. kekeke!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails