Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 7

Buka Puasa @ Home

Sunday morning. My first Sunday class after 2 months. Arrived early and did some cardio machine. Class was packed as always and we did some unusual track today. Master T was sick so there were some mistakes here and there. lol~!

  1. Stuck On You
  2. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
  3. Dream To Me
  4. Take A Break
  5. Shock To The System
  6. Vogue
  7. I Don't Need Nobody
  8. Heartbeatz
  9. I'mma Shine
  10. In The Air Tonight
Finished off the class and chat with some other members (girls, sweet~!). Bought 3 boxes of Tai Thong mooncakes with special discount (30%). Went for Shiling for lunch and went over D.J for Atria Stock Clearance. Got back and finished off the 4bia movie MD borrowed me. Finally I had managed to Buka Puasa for the first time this year. Yes, I went over K.J to tapou some (ok, a lot) Malay foods from the stalls. Had a very filling dinner with Romiko. A tired Sunday for me as I am slightly sick and lazy the whole weekend. Hopefully will be better tomorrow.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails