Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 4

First Gym Night of The Week

Today is the first gym night for the whole week. And most probably be the only class I would attend for the week. Traffic was hell as there were heavy down pour during the wee hours. Luckily I managed to make it on time for the class. Surprisingly the class was full and packed. Tonight's yoga class was a bit tough as we did a lot of balancing and also strength. Was already sweating after 15mins in the class. Since MD wasn't there so I went off to look around at Summit and saw Cindy and Wannie. Chat with them and continued with Master T class. Damn the whole gym was cold. So here's the run down for the night:-

  1. Think About The Way
  2. The Roof Is On Fire
  3. I Feel Alive (is it? forgot!!)
  4. Zombie
  5. Don't You Wanna Feel?
  6. Bad
  7. Party Non Stop
  8. Back In The UK
  9. Dance Floor Anthem
  10. No One
Yes, we did the new release from track 4 to 7 as JX was team teaching with Master T. Damn I hate track 6. Had a long discussion with Master T on mix martial arts and as usual we all headed for minum session afterward. Still raining when I drove back just now. Gonna be a cold night. Sweet~!

5 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Nice that you attended the gym regardless the only one because sharing your experience with us will help you scare all those excuses that sometimes our mind finds to prevent us from sweating ;)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Hi there men who sweat at night~!

Like my profile said, I like to share a lot. Sweating is good and I do encourage a lot of exercise as it keeps our body heathy and strong.

Swee said...

Errr... "Zombie" is on playlist tonight.... can la... :P

Anonymous said...

AGAIN?????

Dowan do Zombie laaaaaaa

BaBy OcTopUs said...

We do the track somemore at the end we are the one becoming zombie. Haha. But I can't complaint cause i won't be there. Haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails