Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 30

I'm On Holiday

Yes, today's my first day of my leave. What the hell I did today? Paid my bills, banking, lunch with friend and watched whole lotta movies at home. It was a raining afternoon and it's best stayed at home watching some chop and slice movies. Went for gym tonight as usual and LP was the only one there. Ann, QQ and KNSQ was there too. We continued with K-Bear's pump class. Damn it was super hard for me tonight. During minum session with Master C, I heard some news. Well I am not sure if it's appropriate to write in here. Will update the incident here later this morning after having the green light. Had a long minum session with Master C and called it a 'morning' around 1am. lol~!

  1. Apache Rock Bottom / Somebody Told Me
  2. The United Vibe
  3. Put Your Hand In My Hand
  4. Rock Me Armadues
  5. Hymn
  6. That's Right
  7. 1,2,3,4
  8. Believe In Me
  9. I'mma Shine
  10. What Have You Done

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails