Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 14

My Fren Chany's Wedding

It was around 7.30 when I arrived at my friend Chany's home. Yesterday was his wedding day and I am part of his entourage to the bride's house. We arrived at Sunway around 9am to picked up the bride. But not going through some crazy games that the Chee Mui had installed for us. As the entourage I was designated for the physical work. So I had completed the 50 push ups in one go on behalf of the groom. Going to gym frequent do help a lot on this. lol~! Ate some wasabi filled buns and sang some songs. Nothing wild and crazy atleast. As I am the emcee for the night, I need to get prepared for the rehearsal for the night. But it's not a problem for me as it's not the first time I am giving a speech for such a large crowd. hehehe!!! The night started at 8pm and the food was superb. I don't have much faith in hotel food but this place really changed my perception. The whole dinner settled at around 11pm. Yes, it was that long but it was a good one. I need to travel back and forth as I need to go on stage for the speech and all but it was all right. I took a lot of photograph with my collegemates as some came back from as far as Taiwan to attend this wedding. And as you know there is a typhoon overthere at this time. It was a nice wedding dinner and gathering for us all.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails