Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 1

Where's My Card?

Monday and I am not working. How cool~! I love my country. lol~! Went online and booked a tickets for Money No Enough 2 at 1Utama. Went out to grab some food at 1Utama before the show and some light shopping. On the way to collect the tickets from the Kiosk machine when I realized that I forgot to bring my credit card. Damn~! I left it on my table. So I walked over to the counter and explained and the good man do me a favor and finally I got my tickets and the rest was history.

Finish watching the movie and went to SS2's night market. It's really been ages since I was here (night market). It's nice and the weather isn't that hot either. Managed to grab some food along the way. Sweet~! Almost time for supper with Cindy they all. So drove over Canai Cafe (yes, we can't escape from this place even on holidays). Meet up with Cindy, Aaron, QQ, KNSQ, Ashley, Wanie, Master T and Jac for some good laugh. What a tiring but yet enjoying packed day. Tomorrow back to work but I am all refresh from the long weekend. Sweet~!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails