Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 11

My House Was Flooded AGAIN .. WTF

What a day I had on last Friday. I woke up around 10am and I need to rushed back to PJ to clean up my house. Reached home and saw my housemate had almost cleaned up their own respective rooms. Now it's my turn to do that. Took me till noon to finished off everything. Saw the sky turning black again around 1.30pm and it started to rain around 2pm.Called my housemates and they are rushing back except 1. I had cleared my drainage as I suspect that it was the blockage which cause the water coming in. But hell I was wrong when I saw those water rising above the barrier in front of my house. The whole lawn was flooded and it' s not the drainage problem for sure. The water flowing in was just too fast than the water flow going out of the house. I can just quickly blocked the water from going into my room by putting clothes underneath my door gap. And that saved my room from getting flooded again. Hallelujah~!But I couldn't say the same for my other two housemate's room. So I helped them cleared the living room and also their rooms before going out for dinner with my family. Yup my parents and brother came over to look at ground zero. It was really a tiring day for all of us as we have to clean up the whole house and there were a whole lot of stuff to be thrown away too. Now all my stuff was elevated from the ground thanx to my plastic container which I bought previously.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails