Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 19

Another Rainy Day

It was another rainy day yesterday but luckily my house didn't got flooded again this time. I was leaving from my house for gym when I saw the thunder and lightning. Having some second thought of leaving my computer and modem ON. I am in the midst of downloading CSI and I thought that the rain would stop. But it kept on getting stronger and nastier. Pray hard my PC and modem is still intact when I got home from gym later.

Reached Consplant and it's still raining. Had to parked outside and ran in. Step class was alright with ten over people showing up even during the rain. Continued with Sue's pump class. Triceps and Biceps were really tough. But at managed to finished the class in one piece. But my chest and shoulder were hurting like hell. Gonna skip if Master T doing some hard push ups track later on. Luckily it's an easy one but with a lot of abs work. Sigh~!

  1. Stuck On You
  2. Livin' On A Prayer
  3. Field of Dreams
  4. Tribal Dance
  5. Power Of Love
  6. Anything For Love
  7. Hardcore Paradise
  8. Believe In Me
  9. Sound of The Underground
  10. I'll Stand By You

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

hmm..ur blog seems very quiet nowdays...or is it everybody is busy!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

dunno la bro. maybe everyone busy kua ... lunch also no time nowadays ... sigh~!!!

Anonymous said...

ya lar... why everibodi so quiet these days...? year end wor....

achelli... i oso dunno why i so bz... bluek!

in holiday mood ady... lolx

BaBy OcTopUs said...

maybe lo~ end of the year now looking or forecasting or doing ground work for next year sales.

It's gonna be a tough year. So better be the ants rather the grasshopper, right? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails