Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 29

Back to Back

Friday is always my favourite day of the week. Last day of work of the week. I had a great lunch at TTDI with my girl. Went to a bridal shop to visit her friend and did some model while she was there. Sorry but unable to post the picture up as it will land her friend in the hot soup.

Was really hyped for gym last nigh, dunno why. So decided to joined my friend in Celebrity for Combat class. Then came back to FF to continued with Catherine's Balance class. Not sure why but I was sweating from Track 2. BQ was so nice to set up my board and weights for me while I am finishing my cool down. The class wasn't that tough last night but the triceps and biceps are quite hard. But I like the challenge. K-Bear is joined with Jackson Ng who is TT'ing from Track 3 to 6. What do I think? Chore need to be revised again as there's mistakes here and there. His techniques are bearable but improvement is preferable.

So what is the highlight of the whole night? Minum session was great with MD and BQ. We fickle around with our handphones again. She is one funny girl to be with. We called it a night around 1.30am. Trust me, it's a long chat.

  1. Thank You / Smells Like Teen Spirit
  2. Action
  3. Baby I'll Let You Know
  4. We Will Survive
  5. How Far We've Come
  6. Stamp
  7. So What!
  8. Sea Of Love
  9. We Got It Going On
  10. World In Union 95

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Since when Combat got Seeds of Love ???

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

It's from Tears for Fear .. OK. my mistake ... kekeke!

Related Posts with Thumbnails