Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 14

Class Cancel Tonight

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, all classes will be cancel tonight at Wisma Consplant. As I heard from a reliable source, there had been a small incident from the sauna room this morning. How can a sauna room caught fire? Is there some really HOT action going on inside at that time? LOL!! Anyway, no one was hurt so everything cool. So what is the plan tonight?

We all went for dinner after a long winding discussion in MSN. Venue is in Sunway behind Kaki Motor. The name of the shop is called Tian Tian Lai (Everyday Come). It's one of the usual makan place for me and my ex-colleague when I was working in Sunway previously. Their food isn't that bad and hence they have a lot of their usual customers everyday. I travelled from my office back home to picked up Romiko and it took me 30minutes or more just to reached home. WTF~!! But luckily from my place to Sunway was not that jam.

So it was just me, Romiko, MD, BQ, LP and QQ for dinner tonight. CP came over as a surprised but didn't know the direction. So the element of surprised didn't work that well for him. LOL!! We hang out till 10.30pm and the rain still pouring down when we left. LDP was still jam due to the slippery road. Finished off my movie and went straight to bed as I need to wake up at 6 later to attend my friend's wedding reception. Tired~~~

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails