Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 16

My Test Result

I had went for a blood test with CP last Friday at Plaza Mount Kiara. I had always wanted to do a full body check up for ages but didn't have the time or effort to do it on my own. So since CP offered and it's FOC, I gave it a try. It's a private institution called Palace Health Sanctuary. It's a sister company of Golden Horses. They offered full facilities in house, so you can get your result really fast.

I had my blood, eyes and body tested the whole morning. Obtained the result around noon. Quite fast, I guess. The consultant as usual need to introduce their facilities and also program to us. But as usual, we let her know our intention was just for the FREE test. My result was quite satisfactory just for some minor cholesterol problem.

So for my body composition analysis, I need to lost 4kg. But everyone told me to stop losing weights. A bit confusing for me but will try to loose some for health sake. Drink more water as usual as my liquid intake has always been not sufficient for my body. Systolic pressure slightly higher as I slept quite late last Thursday night. So it's normal. Both my eye pressure are normal, so no sign of yellow eyes disease.

OK, here comes the serious test. Diabetic screening shows that my Glucose level was alright. YES!! This is one of my worries actually. HDL-Cholesterol or good cholesterol is above average and so is LDL Cholesterol which is the bad ones. I scored a 5.45 out of the averaging 5.15 for my total cholesterol level. So I need to cut down on my cholesterol in take which in other word, less nasi lemak, prawns, eggs, hokkien noodle, fried lards and BKT too. OMG~!!! But I can still live with it. For my health sake, I will try to cut down on all of the above.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails