Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 12

Travel, Travel, Travel

Finally booked the tickets for my trip with babe to Krabi this coming May. Quite a bargain as the flight tickets were less then RM200/pax. We'll be staying at this 4 star resort called Krabi La Playa. Heard from my housemate that the place is quite convenient and sort of happening too. 4 days 3 nights tour inclusive of accommodation, breakfast, return airport transport, free city tour and tasting their famous duck noodle. I think we got the price for the coming MATTA fair. Just saw the rate for Hong Kong and Bali just now from my housemate. Very interesting, Hong Kong & ShenZhen 7 days 6 night for less then RM800. I love travelling when we got the best deal in town. LOL!!!

Didn't managed to joined Jean's Yoga tonight as I left my office at 6pm. Sky was dark, rain was pouring down like cats and dogs. Got stuck in a jam from Eastin Hotel till BU tol, but at the end I managed to reach Summit on time. Was fooling around with my new gadget's GPS on the way to Summit. Damn it's so cool~! Master T was a bit late tonight and heck we did some really old tracks tonight. As I was about to pay my parking ticket just now, I realized that it's not in my pocket. WTF~! Search high and low and finally rush back to the gym and locker room. No luck! Fark! When I was about to leave a nice guy walk up to me and said, "Looking for this?" Hell yeah~! It was my parking ticket. He saw the ticket next to the mirror in the locker. Suddenly felt so lucky tonight.

  1. Thank You / Smells Like Teen Spirit
  2. Smooth Criminal
  3. Field of Dreams
  4. Where Are You
  5. Big In Japan
  6. Countdown
  7. Let The Beat Control Your Body
  8. Welcome To The Black Parade
  9. Not Gonna Get Us
  10. Breath Easy

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails