Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 5

Farewell My Friend

It was a Friday night and I am not going to gym tonight. The reason was I am organizing a farewell dinner for one of my old friend. My friend is leaving Malaysia for China for work. I had known him for more than 5 years now. Although it's sad seeing him go but then again it's not forever. He will be back every 3 months as his family is still here. But I can always go over and meet up with him. And I have a place to stay while I am going for holiday to China and Hong Kong next time. hehe! So I had decided to make the farewell dinner at Thirty Two Bistro which is located at Bandar Puteri. Food was good and place is cozy suitable for a long chat. Just wanted to with him all the best in his new work and bon voyage.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails