Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 2

A Story of Lost & Found

I was packing my stuff in my car when I realized that I didn't saw my Bounce anyway. OMG! Did I took it into my house last night? Quickly ran in and check but couldn't find. Back to the car and look high and low for it. Damn it, I'm now sure what I am worries most, I left mt Bounce at the gym last night. Trying to recollect back what I did yesterday and didn't have any idea if I took my Bounce to the car or not. As I have to carry my gym bag, notebook bag and an additional gym shoe for RPM. So I was a bit unsure if I had carried it to my car or not. But now I am sure that I didn't. OMG! Thought of rushing to The Curve before going to work but I need to rush some work out before I can go. As I reached my office my mind was on my Bounce.

So I finished off my work and quickly drove over to The Curve to try my luck. Asked the front desk if anyone reported in any missing shoes which they said, NO! But it didn't stop me there, I was determined, so I walk up to the locker room and check. It wasn't in the locker (duh!) and a sound in my head asked me to look underneath the chair and there it was, my Bounce inside the plastic bag where I left it. I was so happy that the cleaner placed my Bounce there as I noticed that there was a lot of shoes underneath the seats during my visits. Quickly took it and left while saying thanks to the cleaner and the front desk. Or else, I'll be wearing my Nike Free again tonight.

  1. Summer of 69 / I Never Liked You
  2. Thanks For The Memory
  3. Set You Free
  4. Bagpipes
  5. I'm So Excited
  6. Fighter
  7. 1-2-3-4
  8. Welcome To The Black Parade
  9. Twist & Shout
  10. Sorry Seem To Be The Hardest Words

4 Octopus:

aleximon said...

i think the cleaner dun know the show is expensive....or else sure gone. Front desk i dun think they will know it.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Well maybe also. But the shoe also not new so I don't think they will take. If it's bag then maybe la. Cause shoe wear on foot, not hygienic kua. hehe!

Anonymous said...

track 6 - was Fighter la. not maniac 2002.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Is it? But the music kept playing in my head. haha~ thx

Related Posts with Thumbnails