Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 25

No More Tuesday Body Step Class??!!!

I am doing my usual Tuesday Body Step class and at the end of the class, Brian informed us all that this will be his 'last' class for this slot. What?? He mentioned that the slot will be replace by a Body Attack class in the future or starting from December onwards. Why are they changing the slot since there are quite a few of loyal members joining every week. Bare in mind, it's a 5.45pm class and sometimes it's a full house and on bad day it would at least be 8 - 10 people. To me it's really a good turn out for that time slot. But I guess some one in the management didn't think so and wanted some more quality and experience people to take over the slot. But the strange thing was, when I check out the time table for next month, it's actually still Body Step class by but another instructor, Prudent. WTH???!! There goes my Tuesday Body Step class. Sigh~!!!

3 Octopus:

aleximon said...

I think better ask the GXM lah, why the time table is like that.

btw, Prudent not bad lah.....i join his class on sunday ler...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Not to say not good just that it's the same program, why want to change? I heard some rumors bout it and hope that it's not entirely true or else I'll be really annoyed!!!

Anonymous said...

take it or leave it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails