Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 5

Infinity Blade II

Finally Infinity Blade II (IBii) is OUT. I'd been waiting for this game for some time now. Had been playing Blood and Glory (which has the same game play as this)  but IBii beats all of the others in it's rank. I mean, this could be one of the best or maybe the best game I had ever played. Be it game-play, graphics, sounds and repeat-ability. The game came out last weekend and I'd been playing with it for days now. Currently at level 17 on the 6th Rebirth. Those who played the first installment should know what I am talking about. 

You can watch the trailer here. It's damn cool~! 

You can check out the new game-play here. There are now three types of weapons for you to choose and master. You have the normal sword & shield, two handed and dual-wielding combat styles. Other than that, you have plenty of new items like the new gems system for you to socket it to your armor, shields, helm or even ring. Totally amazing. 

I would totally give this game a 4.8 out of 5 for now. As I am still waiting for the Arena game mode which players can duel together in an arena to see whose the MAN. But nevertheless, the game is worth every penny spent. Go download it from iTunes now. It's only $5.99 for now. You can download it from HERE. Enjoy and let the swords clash~! 

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails