Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 4

Awaiting

When most of the people are happy with the released of iOS 5.0.1 JB which was released few weeks back, I am still stuck with the original settings. Yes, I think you know where I am heading with this by now. pod2g , the hacker who gave us the untethered JB recently is now hard at working on the JB for the A5 devices (namely iPhone 4S and iPad 2). He had just twitted yesterday that he had made a "step" on the new A5 processor and the JB for it will be out as early as next week (fingers cross). He also recommended the users to upgrade to iOS 5.0.1 now before Apple roll out the new iOS. So at least there are something to look forward to next week for me. I am so getting bored of the same old lock screen and home screen. I need my SBS, Bite SMS and Winterboard themes. 

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails