Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 24

Another Day Without Class

Ahhh..... another day without doing any class. haha~! Damn I am busy these days. Well maybe just this few weeks. Hopefully my after work appointment won't kept on increasing. I was so lazy that I didn't even do an entry last night. Got home and check some mail and just sleep like a baby.

Today I gave Master T a call and asked if he be doing his class tonight and the first word that he utter to me was, "Any Request?" haha~! As always ... ~!! But I told him that I wasn't going as I got a dinner appointment tonight. But I did gave him some suggestions. haha~!!! So you guys have fun tonight~!!!

Gonna have dinner at Kota Kemuning Golf Resort later at 7.00pm. Haven't tried this place before so hopefully I can give some goof reviews of it later tonight. : ) For their sake at least. haha~!!!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Master T asked us why were you not in the class after requested the songs, haha. Had fun last night, our “Shouting Queen - JYJ” also put her hands up la, gave up lor, lolz lolz~!!

Playlist on 24 April:

01/ Apache Rocks The Bottom
02/ We're Not Gonna Take It
03/ Shooting Star
04/ Rock Me Amedeus
05/ Don't know (SSI like NEVER do this track, but Master T quite often)
06/ Behind The Cow
07/ 1-2-3-4
08/ Back In The UK
09/ We Got It Going On
10/ Don't know (a very short one)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

oh ya~ Skater Boy is the track 5.haha~

Anonymous said...

I seeeee.... you wanna do Skter Boy ah?
Can la....

SSI

BaBy OcTopUs said...

no la~ js wanna joke wit them and ask u to do the track again on Friday. haha~! up 2 u lo~ : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails