Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 22

Skipping Class Again~!

It's Tuesday night and why am I not going to gym. Well part of it was because Sue wasn't here for BP and Master T is in Hong Kong for his business trip. So no mood to go over WC also. Fong message me that she's going for BS class and asked if I'll be going. Sorry babe~! hehe!!!

What am I gonna do? Well I did mentioned to BQ yesterday when she asked me to go for BC class tonight. I am gonna look for a cafe and sit down and have a sip of fresh brewed coffee reading something or just sit there listening to some soft music. I don't wanna do or think bout anything. This week have been a very hectic for me. So I thought that this is a good opportunity for me to just sit back and relax. Some sort of a personal retreat for me (well at least for just one night~!) So you all back at gym tomorrow then : )

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails