Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 8

Overtime~! No Gym~!!! No Time~!!!


It's Tuesday and I might not be able to attend gym tonight. Cause I need to have a important meeting with all the staff and also my Director from Taiwan. My director had told us to stay back after work and have a meeting around 5.30pm to 6.00pm. Dunno what time will the meeting end but I doubt that it will end that early.

So my schedule for today is to pick my director up from KLIA at 2.15pm. Drive down to our customer in Sg.Buloh to have a site checking and also meeting with the customer. Later will go back to the office and have our own meeting with the staff.

Tomorrow, I'll be off to Sg.Petani with my director and staff. It's a crucial journey as it will determine if this customer could be savour or not. Sigh~! Might stayed for 2 or 3 days the most I guess as there are 3 customers to meet up there. So no gym for me for the whole week. But most important, I need to make it back for this week PC Fair as I need to get myself a new monitor. And Yes, SSI will get a big big wide LCD so can chat with you. haha~!!!

Until than, need to prepare all my documentation for the important meeting up north. Felt like a barrister going for a court case now days. haha~!!!

1 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Hiaks!

NO one karaoke with me then! Sad...

SSI

Related Posts with Thumbnails