Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 20

The Longest Stand

Fuck Government Officers~!!! Why do I say that? Well let me tell you what I did today and you decided yourself. I finished work around 12.30pm and left for home as I need to go to The Curve to pay my summons. They had this promotion for speeding tickets which initially cost RM 300. So now I only need to pay RM 150. I got 3 summonses, so I had already saved RM 450. What a bargain right? So off I went.

I was driving down LDP in front of KDU when there was a huge jam. I thought that there were some accident down below the tunnel as the traffic wasn't moving at all. So I diverted my route through Uptown and come out before the TV3 station. There were a long queue before going out to LDP. Then when I reached LDP there were a long jam from 1U over head bridge to The Curve. It took me around 20mins just to reached The Curve traffic light. There were a long queue going into the car park also. Do you know why there were this stupid long jam on the whole LDP?? Let me tell you, cause they (PDRM) closed down the main road between The Curve and Ikano Power Station. FUCK~! Stupid FUCKER~!!! Cause they are doing this blardy launch of Rakan Cop or something. You think this is the best part of my day. Well think again. This is just the icing on the cake.

So I found a parking on the 2nd floor~! Lucky~???!! FUCK~!!!! This is just the beginning of my fucking worst nightmare~!!!! So I went into the mall and asked where is the booth where I pay the summonses? It's downstairs at the basement, at the passageway to Ikano. I went down and saw there were this stupid long queue. There were this small booth where 3 cops were taking all the summonses. So I went to one of the queue and lined up.
That was around 2.30pm. There were two counter taking the payment but the officer told us that there were only one and the other queue was for checking purposes only. But he was wrong~! So I ended up standing there with the rest of the crowd waiting in line for 6 hours and 30 mins. Yes~! you heard me right~! I stood there till 9pm where they stop working. I was the last person on the line when they called it a day. At 9pm there were still a long queue outside at the car park and the other queue was to Ikea and further down. So you can imagine the feeling of the people there.
The guy infront of me went amok and cause a stir when he yelled at the police. There were some shuffle around and some one shouted that the police are stupid and all take bribe and all sort of stuff. A fella even said to report to PKR and left. haha~!!! Farking funny~! Than the guy asked the head chief if we can have the same discount at Bukit Aman? As the cops initially told us that they (Bkt Aman) will accept the payment on Tues and Thurs this week with the same discount. So we wanted him to confirm while the guy took out his camera and start recording. This caused all the people to do the same. Than the other big shot came out and took the other police into the booth and locked the room. This caused a very dissatisfaction among the crowd. They were all yelling and shouting. But one of the guy from the crowd came out and asked us all to be calm and talk with the police again. The worst thing is that the police just sat inside the room looking at the ceiling pretending not to hear anything. This caused another uproar among the crowd.
At this point I left the place as I do not want to be one of the people who might be charge for obstructing the peace. Fuck~! But when I came back, the crowd had dispersed, and the "calm" guy is talking to the other policeman. They had reached an agreement. They concluded that we can all go to Bukit Aman to claim the 50% discount on our summonses. So that is how my day go~!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, 6 hours and 30 mins, u better KILL me if ask me to stand there and wait so long. So, are your legs still functioning well after the long stand??? Hahaha~!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

i didn't took my breakfast, lunch and dinner the whole day. really felt like choking them. but i am still OK with it. wat 2 do, m'sia police is like that one la~!!

aleximon said...

From this case, we have learn that, dont drive fast, dont only wait for discount. Police Saman discount is always got, just see how to due with police officer in police station. hehe......

I think after long stand, you can visit ogawa, osim, oto to try their foot massage machine...good idea right ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

KNS~! I also know la~ but kena already what to do lo` haha~!!! now dunno wanna go Bkt Aman on Tues or Thurs or not lo??!!! Sigh~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails