Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 20

Super Sunday~!!

I slept quite late this morning cause it was a very tiring Saturday with the blardy long queue and all. I had supper with my ex-colleague outside my house and we catch up on what's happening these days. After that I got home and watched "Meet The Spartans". OK~! I agreed, this movie is a no brainer~! Cause I don't wanna think or use my brain that much after such a tiring day.


I watched till around 2.30am and fall asleep. Well not before I switched off the TV of course. Woke up around 8.30am or 9.00am. Washed my face and go online. Check my mails and also blog. Read some news online as I don't wanna waste money buying paper today also. Planned to go eat dim sum across the street at Taman Megah with my baby. So finally we dragged our lazy arse out the house around 11.30am. Luckily they still have lots of dim sum at that time.

After breakfast we go across the street to the morning market and bought some pork, vegetables and some other herbs and spices for tonight's dinner. Yup~! We decided to cook at home tonight. Later we went over to Pet Family which is just next door to look at the pups and kittens. They had this promo now for a Beagle and also Chow Chow. The Shih Tzu's so freaking cute. A guy just bought one of the pup. Sweet~!!

Got home and Eva decided to come over for a movie. So we watched "The Forbidden City Police" by Stephen Chow. Our favourite actor. hehe~!! We invited her to stay for dinner and we all had dinner around 6.00pm. There's a soup, eggs and onions, vegetable with garlic and pork. Superb~!!! We finished the whole pot of soup. My gosh~! haha!!! Went to the night market to buy some food and also CDs before my girl drove back Klang. Than I start my usual Sunday night report typing while listening to Michael Buble's new CD which I just bought today. Sweet~!!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails