Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 31

Broken Ankle

I got a shocked today when I called my SIL (sister in law) up. She told me that my brother was admitted into the hospital because he "broke" his leg. My gosh~!!! I straight away called my bro up and asked him. He was admitted to Sg. Buloh Hospital after he fell down while playing paint ball. I rushed over to pick my SIL up from Puchong with Romiko and straight away went over to see my brother.

Upon arriving I got a glimpse of the X-ray. But he tried to calmed my SIL by saying it's not his x-ray. His colleague's had helped send him to the hospital. He was in the plastering wad after x-ray. His hold leg from ankle down was plastered. I can see that my SIL was really upset and mad at my brother as he had initially told him not to go. But what is done is done as they say. I can see that my brother is taking it quite well as he can still crake jokes and talk as normal bout this. So I send my brother back home while Romiko driving my car.

As my SIL can't drive that means I need to stay with her for the whole month at least. I need to send her to work in Menara Axis and go to work after that. How am I gonna make it? God knows~!! And I need to fetch her back from work after that too. In other word, I'll most probably be MIA from gym for 1 ~ 3 months.

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

OMG~~~
Wish your brother recover soon!! :)

carebear

Anonymous said...

OMG~~~
Wish your brother recover soon!! :)

carebear

BaBy OcTopUs said...

thanx dear ... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails