Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 1

Stupid Hotmail

Today I didn't went for my usual Sunday morning class as Jac told me that Master T was still in KLCC doing his quarterly (watched BC36 and it's great). So I took an extra hour of nap and took my lunch slightly later. Packed my clothes and other necessities before heading off to my brother's house. I'll be bunking in for the next 1 month.

My parents came over around noon with my auntie. And then my SIL's sister from Malacca came up also. Full house. haha!!! Nice having so much people in the house sometimes. Took our dinner around 6pm and all started to leave and so is my baby. Miss her already.

Tried to go online whole day with my brother's laptop but the I.E was an older version so I upgraded it to 7.0. And finally managed to upgrade the messenger to 7.5 in the process too. But still, I can't log into Hotmail. Fuck~! I can't check my mails and I can't send my report to Eric. I thought it's the laptop problem, so I used my brother's PowerBook to go but the same. I even tried using my handphone and finally I concluded that hotmail are having some problem. So I catch up on my TVB dramas and watched it the whole night. Gonna wake up early tomorrow to send my SIL to work in Axis and rush back to K.K. Don't think gonna make it for gym this week. Gonna miss all of you.

9 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you soon...

Take care fren..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

will try to meet up when i got the chance.

u take care also

Anonymous said...

gonna miss you ler....tonight plan to go TC, coz need to pass the dumpling...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya lo~ wasted cannot eat ur dumpling .. sigh~! see how lo!

Anonymous said...

Morning. Thought of informing you..

Kylie Gates is doing my pump this friday at consplant.. for the coming latest release, BP 66.

Carebear

BaBy OcTopUs said...

oh my gosh~! ur invitation is so tempting ... grrrr.... but can i make it or not? hmm.... need to plan ... !!! thnx again for asking. will try my best~!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...so hard sell. I get the info last nite...hehe..

Steven, you must be earlier lor...coz Im sure sibeh many people attend....: P

Anonymous said...

CP: *Thump. Not hard sell.. Sharing Info.

carebear

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya lo CP, she was just being nice .. and thnx again carebear.

CP u know earlier also dun inform me .. KNS ... u sell fish one ar?? haha!!! no good no good~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails