Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 13

I'm Sick and on MC~!

It's Monday morning and I was felt so tired. I can't slept well as I was sweating and feel so cold at the same time. Coughing during the whole night long doesn't help much too. There were a lot of flam in my nostril and also throat. My body was aching too. But I still woke up around 7.00am and feed Coco and went to work. Went over to see the doctor and he told me it's a throat infection. Some white spot around the area. So I got an MC for tomorrow. Sweet~!!!

Went for Monday class gym as I wanna sweat it out. I felt much better after the class. LP and CP was there. Master C did some request from CP. It was a fun class. Skipped BP class and "someone" wasn't that happy that we skipped her class. Sorry dear, was not feeling well and I don't think that you would let me leave half way through your class. :P

After the class joined Romiko for her friend's bday dinner at Pirates restaurant in Kota Damansara. Six of us eat and drink and finally ate the birthday cake. The cake was really nice and not too large. Call it a night around half pass midnight. Tired and didn't even online. Went straight away to bed.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails