Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 11

Enjoyable Sunday

Gosh~! I woke up around 8am and I go online. Checked my mail and update my blog. Read some news while waiting for my girl to wake up. I had decided to skip gym this morning and go somewhere with my girl. So I decided to go Thean Hou Temple for prayers.
I arrived around 11.00am and there were quite some people around. I managed to took some (well alot) of pictures while I am there. Went to the temple for prayers and got some fortune read. Burn some joist sticks and gave some donation. Well the usual. Wash my face at the Kwan Yin Fountain.
Walked through the Herbal Garden and also took some pictures of the Tortoise Farm. Damn there were a lot of tortoise.
After that we went to Midvalley as Romiko had the urge to get some Feng Sui books or magazines. So off we go and reached around 1.30pm. Parked in The Gardens as there are a lot of parking space over there. Walked over to Midvalley and went to Lilian Too's World of Feng Sui. Got some tips along the way and finally decided not to get the magazines at all. haha~!!! Went to Pet Wonderland but didn't purchase anything as it was very pricey. So we decided to go over Carrefour and bought a bigger litter box for Coco and also some cat food.
Reached home around 4.30pm and my housemate just made some pancakes with chocolate topping. Nice~!!! Got some Italian mood tonight, so most probably I'll be dishing up some pasta dishes. Yummy~!!!!



9 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

eh you go and advertise put your cat Coco in the shoebox... later the brand sue u then u know...lolz....


wahhhh Thean Hou Temple....Nice husband and wife pic...
(where pic of tortoises? and the zodiac animals one leh? didn't take arr??)


LGM

Anonymous said...

dun forget show pasta pic ya....

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Actually i took with almost all the zodiac animals js tht i Pai Seh show in here. haha~! i might upload into FB later. the pic of Coco was js so sweet so i need to upload it and show to u all. the pasta i finished already. no time to take picture. i made Spicy Tomato Sphagetti served with Cheesy Sausages, Garlic and a lot of onions. haha~!!! So u can imagine the dish~!!!

Anonymous said...

aiyor....tak ajak !!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ i ajak u wanna come or not? Sunday morning come from Klang wor? I tot wanna ask u all but scare u said me siow siow cause go Thean Hou Temple on Sunday. haha~!!!

Anonymous said...

ai yor... go sembahyan only mah...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

hehe~! ok la... next time call u along la~ we all go sembahyang~ hehe~!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha....im wait ya......wait...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiya~ we go Jenjarum there and sembahyang la~ can take pic also ma. but normal day not so nice right??

Related Posts with Thumbnails