Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 24

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

One word, Super~!! I'd just watched the movie at midvalley today and it was superb. I was a fan of the original trilogy since I was in the early age. Raiders of The Lost Ark was the first of the installment and it came out in the year 1981 continued by Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom in 1984 and the third in the year 1989 with Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade. I thought that was the last that I would see the movie but I was happy to hear few years back that George Lucas is planning for the 4th installment. So after 19 years, came Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull.


It was definitely not a let down from a 60 over years old Harrison Ford. He still got it in him. Some might say that he is old and should let the younger ones take his place. But I beg the differ. At his age he can still give some really nice ass kicking. Ok, let's get back to the movie then. It's a must watch if you watched the previous 3 installment but if you are new to all this, well then maybe you don't really feel the hype in the movie. As there is a lot of the old elements which they use in the movie.


Some younger ones will think what is so special with this movie and what is the bragging all about. Well let's just say that those who was born in the early 80s or late 70s will understand this. We practically grew up with Starwars and also Indiana Jones. I don't wanna reveal the plot that much. For those who like action movie I suggest you go for this movie. (Rating : 8.5 out of 10.0)

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails