Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 25

Saturday Day Out


So before we (me, romiko, cindy, aaron, mark) went for movie tonight, we decided to go for a light snack. Cindy decided to go Madam Kwan. As I am not that hungry, I had ordered their Classic Nasi Lemak. Not the first time eating this but need to say that it's getting from good to bad. But service is good though. haha~!! Their famous nasi is definitely Nasi Bojari but it's also not as good as it use be. Cindy ordered it and from her feedback it wasn't that nice.


After the movie I had decided to look for my brother for supper. So off we go to Bandar Puteri to meet my brother and sister in law. What to eat?? Hmm...choose from Ah Soh, Pizza Uno and Ahan Thai Restaurant. Finally decided to go with the Thai restaurant. My bro said they tried it before and it's nice.

So we ordered their Tom Yam Ratchda Soup. It's their specialty Tom Yam soup. It's sure spicy and sour. But for me it's just nice. But the others said it was very spicy. There were a lot of seafood in it too. The price is RM 15.90.I had ordered their Thai Fried Rice as it seemed nice. One word, small and oily. Ok that's 3 words. But nothing else to describe it. I think you can see the oil from the picture. The side dishes was so little. I mean the meat and garlic. So freaking little, might as well don't give. But it tasted nice. Price is RM 7.90.My bro had ordered their noodle specialty which is the Pad Thai. The outlook was really delicious. And it tasted good too. Recommended for those who like fried noodle. But it's also very oily. Sad case. Price is RM 6.50.

And finally I cleansed all the stuff down with their home made Ice Kacang. There's the normal jelly and all. What can I say more, it's Ice Kacang. How bad can they make it be. haha~!!! Price is RM 4.50.

Will I go back again? Yes, with friends so that I can order the other dishes in the menu. hehe~~!!! Rating (3.5 out of 5.0)

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails