Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 19

Outing with Ex-Collegemate

Just when I reached home after sending Romiko back, I got a call from an old friend from college asking me out for dinner. What the heck, a man need to take his dinner anyway. So they (Chany and his wife Suzanne) came over to pick me up and I recommended to go SS2's One Noodle Restaurant. They are getting marry this September and asked me to become their MC for the night. Damn~! Not again~~ But anyway, I agreed as they one of my best friends in college.

Bingy came shortly after and we ordered some food to eat. Bingy and me had ordered the Golden Fried Rice. My personal favourite. We had a long talk on the wedding and also some other stuff. (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)Decided to continue our talk else where, I had recommended K.T.Z which is 2 blocks away. So we walked over and damn the place was packed~! We had waited for 5 mins and there was a seat for us. Lucky~!! The place is always pack around this time and there were a long queue after us. So what I ordered? Well I only drink one type of "Loh" in the place which is the Honey Dew Loh. This is because I don't fancy Mango or Strawberry that much. We had ordered some side dishes to eat. We left around midnight as my eyes need to apply the eye drops. Continued home and managed to watched 21 before I sleep. (Rating: 3.5 out of 5.0)

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails