Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 19

My 100th Post~~~!!!!

In merely 3 months, I had managed to write off 100 post in here. Not bad if I do say so myself. haha~!! Thanx again for all the readers and all the top bullshitters for contributing and taking times to read all my post and gave some comments to it.

I remembered when I just started off writing in here as some of my friends persuaded me to leave my old blog and start fresh in here. It was quite difficult for me as I had spent so much time and uploaded tons of info and pictures on my old blog. I can't transfer the entries over here. That is the worst part. But like they said, "every beginning has an end and where there's an ending, there will always be a new beginning". As they say, the rest is history and so here I am today on my 100th post. Sweet~~~!!!

The whole idea of this blog started off as a continuation of my old blog which is about "eating out". But as time goes by, the direction of the blog changed as time goes by and now I started to write more of what happening around me. Don't worry, I still write some "makan places" if there is some nice place to introduce.

I wanted to thanks SSI who helped me in discovering the features in here and also the most memorable Shout Box incident. That was one stupid application~ haha!!! And thanx for all the help from the others who helped me in this blog. Hope that there will be 200 and 300 more posts to come. In the end, I just wanted to say ....

8 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

I'm no.1 bullshiter....KNS

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 100th post. May there be many more foodie stuff, as well as stuff to entertain us, d readers....

LGM

Anonymous said...

CP, we all noe tat..
wakakaka..

Anonymous said...

please lah, LGM, SSI, please write your name in the "name'url" lah...easier for us to see the ranking

Anonymous said...

DOWAN....

Later take over the No. 1 BULLSHITTER Place... not nice lar... rebut rebut the title wif you....
U can haf that title.

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

KNS~! dun think anyone can get that title from CP la~ he can get that title till my 300th post i think .. haha~ keep up the good work la~ : )

Anonymous said...

BO, u better go jia sai !!!!!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ calm down la~ i look u high ma~ kekeke~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails