Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 11

The Tiring Saturday~!

I woke up around 8.00am and we took breakfast and lunch together around noon outside my house. We started our journey back Ipoh around 12.00pm. The journey was nice as there wasn't many cars around. And I was cruising around 110km/h (yes~! i followed the speed limit!!)

Reached Spg. Pulai R&R waiting for my brother and parents. My father lead us to Menglembu which I don't even know where is it. Arrived at my auntie's house and my uncle brought us out for lunch in Ipoh Town. Freshen up and off we went to the restaurant which my cousin was getting married. It's just 5 mins drive from the house. Lucky~!!!

The road alone had already 3 couples getting married that night. So it's a good day to get married I assume. Anyway, we waited for around 1 hour and the food started to be served around 8pm. Finished around 10pm and I wasn't gonna overnight in Ipoh so I drove back. Came out from Jelapang toll and reached Damansara around midnight. My gosh~! Ipoh to Damansara in less than 2 hours. haha~!!! You can imagine what speed I was driving that night. Got home and I still can watch a movie. haha~!!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails