Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 3

Lepak'ing @ home

Tonight I can't make it for gym as I need to pick up my SIL from work around 6.30pm. Than we go over my auntie's house in Happy Garden to pick up some groceries and also look at Chloe. Woo...she's so cute now. She thought I was my brother and was quite pissed when I didn't carry her the whole night. Haha~! Sorry la, uncle don't know how to carry baby. haha!!!


Looked at my cousin's brand new PC. My gosh~! The CPU itself cost RM5800. Not including his 22" LG monitor. haha~!!! The freaking CPU fan is so big and so is the VGA card. Say bye bye as I need to rush home as my mom is waiting at home for some ingredients.


My mom already cooked 3 dishes. And the last one is my favourite, Ikan Bilis in Belacan Sambal. Sweet~!! The dinner was so filling and delicious. So did I miss much in gym? Well my mom home cook meal is worth more to me now days as I don't have a chance to eat it that often. Might gained a few kgs, but what the heck. Extra classes will do. hehe~!!!

13 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

wow, CPU cost RM5800, they are crazy , but too rich.

I also like ikan bilis sambal belacan.....

Tmr dun think will go class....rest at home...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya lo... today won't go .. cause go my auntie house again. tonight they say got famous "bao" on sales at Happy Garden. hehe!!! Yummy~!!!

Anonymous said...

what " bao" ??? hungry ler

BaBy OcTopUs said...

dunno? i heard the vegetarian bao is good. yummy~!!!

Anonymous said...

We're coming over for dinner... Ask yr mum to boil more rice... lolz lolz lolz...

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

no problem ... scared u cannot finish onli ... kakaka~!!!

Anonymous said...

ermm... we dun just wan the rice ok? hahaha!!!!

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aikss ... u got me .. haha~!!!

of course not .. sure got BIG FISH BIG MEAT eat one .. no worries :)
just inform me earlier when u wanna come.

Anonymous said...

location map please..... : )

Anonymous said...

cp: hi-five....

what time is dinner served?
tonight can onot? if kennot... Thurs/Friday oso ok. we round up d gang. just say when.. hahaahaah!!!!

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Tonight sure cannot lo. Cause yday nite js bought tonight's dinner. so not prepared. haha~! maybe next week when not so rush. As i need to inform my mom earlier so she can prepare the menu. haha~ will let u knw. u let me knw the head count la~

Anonymous said...

nex week sounds like good idea.. haha!

no nid to Plan n Prepare menu la/BIG FISH BIG MEAT... Think we wan Extravagant meal mehh??

got curry chicken, sambal anchovies,veggie can ady...

As long as not cengkerik lolz lolz lolz....

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ but i like ikan bilis .. so must have ikan bilis in the menu. crunchy ikan bilis.

will let u all know la. cause it's my bro's house. haha~!!! stay tune~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails