Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 4

We Can All Go To HELL

What the hell~!!!! It was just this morning when I read the paper stating that the petrol price would only be reviewed after August. And there were a lot of "innocent" people who got some anonymous sms stating that the price gonna be increased starting after Tuesday midnight. Me and MD was just laughing bout this news this afternoon.
So what happened? I started receiving news and sms from friends saying that the price will be increase 40% from the current rate RM1.92/litre. Which means an increment of 78cents. The new price will be RM2.70/litre after midnight tonight. I'd just shrugged it out when Sim, LGM and CP told me. But CP confirmed with me that he heard it from our PM through the radio and LGM read it online. I was driving along KESAS so I just turned into the Shell station. There wasn't much queue at that time, which is around 6pm. Lucky~!!
Continued with my journey down Axis through Sunway which is jammed because of the Esso station. Used NPE and cut into Templer Rd. while chatting with BQ till i reached Axis. Happy~!! I got stuck in the traffic at SS5 in PJ State for 30mins. Fuck!!! But found a short cut. Lucky~!! Reached Kuchai around 8pm. Hungry and tired. Bought a lot of bao and also soya bean and tau fu fa. Nice~!!! Saw a long queue at KESAS's Shell, Petronas and Esso station along the way back. Luckily I filled up early. But then again, it's doesn't really matter, cause all my petrol fully paid by my company. hahaha~!!!
Hor Mia People~!!!!

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

KNS....

NExt time I dowan to belif u... First say it's Prank....

Then.... ask me to drive ALL the way to out of way Kesas to fill petrol.... KNS... Luckily didnt do that lah....

btw - it's Section 5, not SS5. SS5 is Kelana Jaya area.

k....sekian my komen.

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Sorry la girl~!!! Like i told CP. U need to tell me where you got your source from. Later I believed you, right? haha!!!

Yup~! Section 5 or Jalan 5. hehe!!!

Sekian Terima Kasih~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails