Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 5

What Is Your Limit ...

It's been a very frustrated morning for me yesterday. Sim called me up to accompany him to meet one of our mutual customer in Rawang. But I reminded him that I need to be back by noon as I need to fetch my brother for his medical check up. So off we go around 10am. Customer was busy to we had waited till 12.15pm. Nevermind~! We had lunch later on and left around 12.45pm.

Now this is where GOD was testing my patience. When we reached NKVE, he should exit KESAS into Subang but NO, he go to Bkt Jelutong exit. Nevermind~! So we had to be stuck in a jam near the stadium go to Shah Alam. I thought that he will turn into Batu 3 toll, but NO, he went into Shah Alam and another jam continued. Nevermind~! (was telling myself it's gonna be fine). When we reached HICOM he should have gone into KESAS highway, but HELL NO, he went into Section 36 using the back road which has a lot of cars and bumps. I was totally up to my head by now as the time was already 1.45pm. We could have reached my office around 1.30pm. Sigh~!

Later rushed over to Kinrara from my office with out standing driving skills and some illegal maneuvering and speed, I managed to arrived to Sunway Medical sharp sharp at 2pm. Went to washed my car and polishing my internal leather. Meet up with Romiko and LP in Pyramid around 4.30pm. As LP was doing her Market Survey. So the two of us went Market Survey together with her. haha~! Had a drink and finally we went to WC around 7.10pm. Saw QQ and chatted with her for a while. Did K-Bear's BP and BC. You're Buku 555 already so full la dear. When can we redeem our push ups? haha!!! Went for minum session at Asia Cafe initially, but got a craving for some cheap Steaks, so upon LP and BQ's recommendation, I decided to go Salmon Steak instead. What a filling supper we all had. haha~!

PS: Thanx K-Bear for giving some tips on the 100 track.

29 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

eh... U think u PM arrr got jet plane fly to Kinrara...

Be careful leh.. dun drive so fast..Kesian the people on the road near u...they driving in fear u know?

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

sorry la dear. tht time emergency mar ... once in a while la. but all also F1 driver that day la. haha~! all rushing for lunch or something. kekeke~!!!

Anonymous said...

seems so quiet since ppl on holiday...

but peacefulness once a while ok oso lar... when your partner in crime coming back? never report one?

LGM

Anonymous said...

Full already ah? :P

Last night supposed to be Okay one! IF only my Ipod didnt go funny~~~~ Creepy~~~~~~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya so peaceful. It's good once in a while. Making me having more time to catch up on my reading.

MD will be back on next Monday if I am not mistaken.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear: Full already? What full? U mean the dinner cum supper. Sure full la, I think u got the full "report" on what we ate already by now right? haha~!!!

Ya lo, somemore SOS said they heard some ppl purring in the ladies last night. So creepy. hehe!!!

Anonymous said...

you hor...always drive so fast....kena saman baru tau...

the one in holiday hor...i think there hujan till banjir already....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Opss..FULL as in the BUKU 555 ... haha~!!! Ya la, you owes us so many push ups la. haha!!! Not including the Ipod mishap case. Track 6 ler .. haha~! supposed to changed knee ler .. haha!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: No la. Cause if late, my brother need to reschedule again. So it's very ma fan later lo.

You si beh o sim one la. haha~!!! Phuket now days won't be raining much I think. :)

Anonymous said...

BO...you very blur today, next time use more bigger book to record lah...few mistake hor...but at least track 9 ok lah...

Who know MD so dark...go there everyday rainning...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: Ya la, today super slow .. cause nothin much 2 do in the office ... u knw, i know la .. haha~!! Si beh woo liow~!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

do BC 36....haha

haiz...later want to sent car service then slep lor

BaBy OcTopUs said...

BC 36 in the office? crazy mer .. haha~!!! later go makan cause super hungry .. kekeke~!!!!

later go home maybe sleep. tonight go makan BESAR again? maybe???

Anonymous said...

Wah! not bad got 12komen... still...a bit slow if compared to when MD is ard.

makan besar again? wah liao... nowadays dun forget u kennot do class from 5.45 wor....

LGM

Anonymous said...

BO: It's Track 7 Muay Thai that needs change knee la..
I tot u mastered the chorey n songs ady?
tsk tsk tsk.........

BaBy OcTopUs said...

LGM: I remembered that I am not doin the earlier classes. Don't remind me of the sad stuff. haha~! Ya lo, definitely slow if compared the presence of my partner in crime. kekeke~!!!

Sorry la, it's Track 7, i am super tired and blur in the office now. nothing much to do but wait for the end of the day to arrive.sigh~!! no la dun say mastered la, remembered well is a better way of saying it haha!!!

Anonymous said...

OKAY Lar hor........

CABUTSSSSSSSSSS

Shopping time....

Late Tonight oni check back komen..Enjoy yr dinner if u guys are going to makan.. hehe!

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Go home ZzZzZZzzZZ~~~~

Maybe go jalan2 tonight at Sunway or Summit. Anyone wanna join?? hehe~!!!

Anonymous said...

I AM BACK!!

KNS to CP for being so " o sim " but luck is wif me!! CP, sory to say, it did not rain thru out my trip in Phuket wor!! 1 fine day sure u will kena back for being so " o sim " & i'll pray hard for tat!!

hahahaha...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ Pray to the lord my son~!

Anonymous said...

MD, Im not " O sim" lah...said said only mah.....since you not here...table you a while mah.
if not..." lip ji pai ger..." ah...

If im really " O sim " hor...i dun think you can back here lor....wakakakak

Anonymous said...

ya ya ya...today very jam...but my house to work place still ok lah...10 mins

butr klang city flood, my staff jam 2 hours to office...

latest news...SSI also stauck in jam

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ok la, I go start a blog entry on today's jam and we all "curse" overthere la. haha~~!!!

Anonymous said...

okok

Anonymous said...

CP, nvm..let u curse more at ppl, end of the day, sure u will get back the " balasan "!! let's wait for the day, hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

ai yor...im very nice lah, dun koyak my good image

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiyo~ no need koyak already broken la~ nvm nvm .... we all knw enuff la~ haha~!!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD IMAGE but MOUTH VERY THE POISONIOUS!! haha!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ macam ular sawar la ... nampak saje dia lari lintang pukang already la .. haha!!! takut kena "patuk" .. kekeke!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails