Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 5

Slow Slow Day

Saturday morning as usual I went for work and it was really a slow day for me. As there wasn't much matter to do in the office. I chatted with CP for a while before I left my office at 1pm. Got home and went straight to bed as I slept quite late on Friday night (or need I say early Saturday morning). Woke up for lunch (mom cooked), highlight for the day for me. Got online and did some tweaking on my blog and also read a lot of articles. One particle was some strips on China's Earth Quake. Surprisingly half way through, I felt that my eyes was wet. My gosh~! I was in tears. Yes it was really that heart warming. Will try to share with those who wanna see it in here.

Before I knew it, it's dinner time and we all had some home cooked Wan Ton Mee. Yummy~! Went to Summit around 9pm to stretch my legs. Gave SOS a text and FOUND OUT that they all went to a movie with CP without inviting me. Sad case~! Well nevermind, continued with my jalan2 in Summit with Romiko. Both of us managed to get a game in the process. Called Master T up and have a short chat. Tomorrow no class, so it's extra sleep for me. Got home and installed my new game and both of us stayed up till 3am. Cool~!!!

40 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

wei...the movie we decied it last minute lah...and you are not at klang tat time...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiyo~! can call ma. we BKLTL go out, sure go together one la. Klang onli. So NEAR~! and it's saturday. Sunday not workin so it's OK one : )

Anonymous said...

okok...next time sure I call you....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

OK OK~! next time I ask got extra tickets or not .. haha~! But I doubt they she will booked more thn 6 la. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

BO, aiya..CP & SOS " boh sim " invite u lar..kekeke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Aiya~ nvm la~ we know where we stand. I stand in Puchong alone while they're in Bkt Tinggi wathing movie .. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

BO....you got sweet sweet time with Romiko, ok ?

MD, you still alive ah...I thought you banjir at Phuket liao !!!

3 of us...single people mah...what to do...dun you want 3 spot light with you mah...right ? haha

so any plan tomorow ? and friday ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Aiya~ Like I would mind you all being out wit us. The more the better ma.

tomolo dunno wor. tues discuss lo~!

Anonymous said...

CP, ther is no banjir in Phuket, only tsunami happened tat day but luckily i managed to run & run & run, sudenly i saw a gwai po, so she stretched her hand out & i managed to grab her hand..at last i survived!! hehe!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I tot u wanna say he stretched and u go grab her and she bcome a float and u survive. kakakaa!!! nice story bro~~~

Anonymous said...

haha..i reli enjoy the water raftin & ridin ATV..gosh, i paid RM160 for tat!!

Anonymous said...

a bit expensive hor....

Anonymous said...

but tat included elephant trekin, water raftin ( 5km ) & ATV, luckily lunch provided!! me kena " potong leher " liao, i asked 1 couple fr Aust, they pay only bout RM140. damn fuck!! u got to be very good in bargainin wif the tour agency.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya lo, like i said earlier lo .. what price they give also must nego with thm nut sometimes also we dunno what price to say also la ..so depends on luck also sometimes ...

Anonymous said...

every price thye give, just deduct 20-30%....hehe

BaBy OcTopUs said...

i think need to be more thn tht ler ... sometimes thy 'Lion Open Big Mouth' one ler ... haha!!!

Anonymous said...

when my gf wana buy a bag, the seller quoted 1400 baht & u noe wat the price we bought it at last?? itz 550 baht. i tink their mouth is more BIGGER than lion!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya la~ It's like that la~ Last time I also lazy to bargain cause they all no mood to sell to us also. Wanna do the Gwai Lo business onli. KNS one la!!!

Anonymous said...

no more 3rd time goin ther for me unless itz a free trip, hehe!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya la, for me the place for island hoping onli not for shoppin or going around the island onli lo. no point.

Anonymous said...

MD, I thought this trip is your gf treat you....lolz

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Wah is it? I also wan my gf treat me... sometimes la ... kekeke!!!

Anonymous said...

maybe will plan go to cherating CNY 2009

BaBy OcTopUs said...

but is it a good time to go early of the year? i dunno the dates and all one. u been there thn js listen 2 u la .. :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

hey~! i tot we're toking bout B'kok one wor~!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...BKK normally go on april....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

is it? true also .. cause Song Krang ma .. I went last time also the same

Anonymous said...

CP, im not tat soooo " han fook " ler..but she pay for the flight tickets lar & some meals oso, hehe!! she's not tat type waitin for me to pay evrytin!!

BO, any mth will do!! juz tat hv to search for cheap / promotion fares..

Anonymous said...

yes, songkrang. April May and June is the summer season

BaBy OcTopUs said...

yeah~ all guys go splash water over there ... cool`~~~ i like the idea~! haha~1

Anonymous said...

ya ya ya....sound so fun !!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

but KL if u do that sure kena belasah alreayd one .. haha~! except I did it in Thai Club la. It's an annual event for them.

Super fun also .. all wet .. hehe!!!

Anonymous said...

thai club only at night, if gal's kena water...difficult to "see" ler....lolz

Anonymous said...

CP, i tot u SEE GUYS ONLY!!!

wakakakaka...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Nvm one, Thai Club also super crazy one .. we use the whole big bucket of water and splash one .. haha~! need to bring extra undies and also shirts. hehe!!!

Anonymous said...

MD...i both also see, at least no "GUY" will see me..coz I wont wear rainbow shirt....lolz

can bring rain coat or not ???

BaBy OcTopUs said...

rainbow shirt? who wear rainbow shirt lar? haha!!!

those wearing rain coat cannot enter la. and my advice better wear sandals or slippers .. or else shoe confirm flooded one. haha!!

Anonymous said...

Rainbow shirt... haha, ur bro has one!!

Anonymous said...

yes...thats why i write it...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ is it? forgot la .. keke~!!! but that kind of place better dun wear like that or better cover ur "rear" la .. haha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails