Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 16

Tuesday Night, Body Pump Night

As I am not fetching my SIL tonight due to some meeting with my boss, I am able to make it for Sue's Body Pump class. Wow~! I so miss her class. My body is still aching from the tiring tracks that I did yesterday. We did Car Wash for biceps. My gosh~! My arm like gonna tore off from my body doing the last 16 counts.

After Sue's class, I continued with Master T's Body Combat as usual. Most of the members were there, minus CP whose is in FF-BKT (i think). So here's the run down for yesterday night's tracks:-

  1. Angels (hopefully not gonna do this on Friday class)
  2. Never Surrender
  3. Fly Away (so nice doing this sing along track again~!)
  4. Light's Out (Deja Vu~! We did this in Master C's class)
  5. Power of Love
  6. Bring The Noise (I got a feeling that we're gonna do this track when I saw the front stance. haha!!)
  7. Party Non Stop (yes~! he's still into this track~!)
  8. Believe In Me (Deja Vu Pt.2!! haha!! but it's a nice track to do anyway)
  9. We Got It Going (damn~! this is hard after BP class~!! haha!)
  10. The World In Union 95 (yes~! he still like the kata in the track~! haha!)

So after class, as usual we all went down stairs for chit chat and planning for the weekends. Went to minum session at our usual place. But before that I was filling my car at the petrol station when I realized that I left my gym card in the locker room. Called Master T up and luckily he was still there and he managed to get it for me. Tried calling BQ and LP for like ages but no one pick up the line. So I had to drove back to Wisma Consplant and get the card from Master T. Continued with the minum session and I had to left around 11pm as it's getting late for me.

40 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Morning~~~ OK... I "heard" the request for track 1 and 3... :P

But you need to decide, "Fly Away" or "Piece of Heaven"?

I am also still into "party non- stop" ... :O)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

If you're gonna stick with 'party non-stop' thn i sguggest you do 'piece of heaven' ... dun wanna re-do so much same track on the same week. hehe~!

what yer gonna do for track 1? summermelody can ar? hehe~!

Anonymous said...

can la... Ok... Playlist of Friday

1/ Summermelody
2/ Hm... What to do ? I wanted to do The United Vive (but LGM tak nak, how?)
3/ Piece of Heaven
4/ Jigga Jigga (3 weeks never do liao!! )
5/ Dun stop the beat (?)
6/ Hung up
7/ Party non-stop (?)/hardcore paradise (?)
8/ Good to me (?)/Back to UK (?)
9/ ............
10/ Kelly clarkson!!!!

XD

Anonymous said...

Party Non-stop again? I would rather choose either We Rock or So What. :P

I know someone is gonna kill me if u do either one of it. Haha..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

KNS~! LP is getting desperate or really hate that track (party non stop) as she would rather do We Will Rock You. haha!!! Can we just do Hardcore Paradise instead?!! :)

Track 2 can do Final Countdown?? The United Vibe we did 3 times already not including urs dear.

Can we do U R My Phantasy or Neck Breaker instead??

Actually my left leg is a bit sore so can we not do jiga jiga and do tribal instead ar? haha!

Anonymous said...

BO you are so demanding!! Haha..

Pst: tell you, i hate The United Vibe too. Hehe!!

Btw, i have no comment with you suggestions. Besides the Scooter & Ultra Sonic, the rest i'm fine. Lol lol..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

well since the instructor asked so we as HARDCORE COMBATER must give valuable feedback to her la .. haha~!!!

Anonymous said...

Ayo...~~ Ok, revised list

1/ Summermelody
2/ Final Countdown
3/ Piece of Heaven
4/ Tribal Dance
5/ Dun stop the beat
6/ Hung up
7/ Hardcore paradise
8/ U r my Phantasy
9/ ............
10/ Kelly clarkson!!!!

LP: You know IF I do either of the track 7 that You requested, someone is gonna KILL you and KILL me too!

BO: Errrr... 'We Rock' dengan 'We will Rock you' tak sama la, dear
XD

Anonymous said...

why never ask me whats the song i want ???? sob sob

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear: Sorry, i misread the song title js now .. haha!!!

Track 10 is called Because of You. not Kelly Clarkson. haha!!!

9th track do Json track la~ haha~! so long didn't do.

CP: be more initiative la~ read inside my blog and request la~ wait for her to ask thn die long long already la .. haha!!

Anonymous said...

CP, cause you were MIA this morning. Busy painting your future colors izzit? Lol lol..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

So early wanna 'char' ppl already ar LP? hehe~! but he always MIA in the morning until kena 'char' onli la. haha!

Anonymous said...

i want tought tracks...challenging! i want burn more...K-bear, do you hear me ???

Anonymous said...

BO, I got read the blog, but I'm really no idea with the track name.

LP, today so much energy to "char" me ah ? what you eat this morning ? Tongkat Ali ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: Wah~ U also so semangat ar CP? Early2 already wanna do challenging tracks~! haha~! thn track 9 we do BC 35 la~ kekeke~!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: No la, she dun drink Tongkat Ali. That one for guys.

She drink Kacip Fatimah .. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL... I know is "Beacuse of You" la... But sung by Kelly Clarkson!! :)

CP: You move bigger, Jab longer, Punch harder, Hock more powerful, Kick tougher, High knee higher! Then, you burn more... Yes, I hear you... :D

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear change to K-brea. haha~ next time maybe can change to K-Bra already .. kakaka~!

Anonymous said...

BO, track 9 BC 35 yesterday I do liao...last night Alvin do BC 36 + BC 35..boring!

K-bear, if I do what u said, give me whole studio, if not no space for me

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear/CP: Wah u two memang semangat la .. haha~

Anonymous said...

KNS... typo la... xD

Anonymous said...

BO, do you know, Master C said now no track can challenge you ler..

Anonymous said...

BO, K-bra ?? izzit mean size "K"...then sibeh sibeh big lor...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear: haha~ at least I caught u there .. haha~!!! *teasing~~

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: dun say like that la~! yday night was tough for me cause i did BP and so much push up. When I do track 9 tricep bottom half for BC I am already on my knees ... damn .. first time so pai seh.. haha~!!!

but got a lot of tough tracks la.. js need to really push urself and do it onli like K-Bear said.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: U si bej creative one la. haha~ K Size ~ Walau ... K for King Kong mer? hahaha~

(sense a killing scent coming bhind me)

Anonymous said...

LOL....

Killing scent? from who?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

(...and suddenly the scent had just vanish)

No la, just talk for fun onli ma. No Talk, No Laugh ma .. haha!!!

ur so FREE today ar? can gossip in here so often :)

TQ for ur support wor .. hehe!!!

Anonymous said...

later your blog become spam blog

Anonymous said...

u guys realli so free ar this morning....

psst... can do d following ke?

2/ KICKIN' HARD/
6/ SHUT UP & DRIVE
7/ CHECK YR HEAD
9/ WAR

LGM

Anonymous said...

LGM, tooo late liao....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

LGM: Correct. The tracks already finalized before lunch hour which is 12noon. haha~! Better luck next week.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP: nvm la, as long as it's not spam mail. hehe~! thn i can upload the Top 10 Spammer already la .. haha~!

Anonymous said...

do watever track oso can but not BC36..

Anonymous said...

eh... MD... Welokam bek...

ok BO now here will haf lots more spam.....


hmph! log in early oso no one req yet...then the next time late edi...

no choice.. nex week lor...

LGM

Anonymous said...

MD, You wanna PUKE on BC 36 oledi ar? LOL

Anonymous said...

LGM, i came back long2 time ago ler...

K-Bear, no lar, bored of it!! unless u do BC37, kekekeke!!

Anonymous said...

MD: i mean here.. haha!

Anonymous said...

eh, i left comment last nite wat..do i?? kekeke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Nvm la~ Most of the people in here all I know so dun consider spammer la .

Except ur name add the letter S in front la~! haha~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails