Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 7

I Hate Sore Throat

Woke up early today as I felt that my throat was really dry and it's a bit sore. Quickly drink some water which I placed next to my bed. Walked to the kitchen to get myself a glass of salt water. Mom heard me and woke up to prepared the salt water for me. *thanx mom*. After washing my throat with the salt water. It's a lot more better. Initially I was planning to take MC as it's really pain and dry. My friend did asked me yesterday why does my voice turned so rough during dinner. I'm not sure it's the Baked Pasta I had during lunch or the Spicy Char Kuey Teow from the day before. But since it's better now , so I continued to work today. Hopefully it won't turn out to become worst later. I hate sore throat~!!!!

9 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Morning!!!

Hope you getting better!

Me too~~ can smell the sore throat coming.. But I knew where it came from.. I ate Durians! :P

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Morning to you too~!

Thanx for the well wishes~!

Will Take Care and no worries, I can still join ur class yesterday~!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday?? (Checking Calendar)... err.... I do not have class on Wednesday.. you mean tomorrow (Friday)? Dear... You need a break! :P

Anonymous said...

take good care, sick already still mao sang wong meh ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

K-Bear: OMG~! I am super stone today .. sorry ..it was supposed to be tomorrow.

Resting now ~~~~

Anonymous said...

tomorow got olympic wor

BaBy OcTopUs said...

True also ... got the opening ceremony ... so ur not going is it CP?

Anonymous said...

4 years 1 times, and this time is in China, Asia.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

OK la~ So confirm we SKIP gym tonight la.

BQ should be confirm already la. But I am not sure about LP la, you know who is there tonight lo. And I don't mean K-Bear. LOL~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails